Total Control Mock Draft Interest Thread

EaglesPeteC

15 hours ago, ny92jefferis said:

AWESOME!...Would you be willing to take a team not called the Broncos?

Of course, I would like the see what I could do to fix the mess that is the Broncos, but I'd enjoy to take 49ers, Bears, Browns, Rams, Falcons or Bills as well....if they are take I'd do the one who left available.

2 hours ago, squire12 said:

@BowserBroncos. Great to see you back.  Hope things are well.  

Have to say, we did a pretty good job with Chicago last year.

Trading for Garappollo, drafting Lattimore at #3, Shaquill Griffin among some of thd highlights.

Everything is good had a pretty busy year, couldn't had time to come here.

I think the Bears would be in pretty good shape if they made what we did. Maybe Fox would still have a job.

Hope things are well with you too.

8 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

No offical sign ups yet, just getting people's interest.

Any idea on when you think signups will be starting?   Might be nice for some to have a rough timeline of pre-mock-apolluza events

Signups

rules/regs

requirements on team forum war room

other items

I know @ny92jefferis and the rest are working on things to get the documents ready, but the natives are getting restless

1 hour ago, squire12 said:

Any idea on when you think signups will be starting?   Might be nice for some to have a rough timeline of pre-mock-apolluza events

Signups

rules/regs

requirements on team forum war room

other items

I know @ny92jefferis and the rest are working on things to get the documents ready, but the natives are getting restless

We'll try to keep the same schedule we had last year, I expect we'll have the sign up thread posted early feb.  Like Pete said, we want to work around the combine end date.  As for the other information, since we've made a few changes to the rules, that will need to get updated, but I'd also like to clean and shorten the guidelines before posting.  I'd expect the rules to get posted the same day as the signup.  Same with requirements for team forums.  However I don't think we'll make it a requirement this year to house a war room in your sub forum.  Members are welcome to do so.  @EaglesPeteC would be the one to talk to about this.  I think we've got a few others that will be doing this as well.

giphy.gif

3 hours ago, BowserBroncos said:

Of course, I would like the see what I could do to fix the mess that is the Broncos, but I'd enjoy to take 49ers, Bears, Browns, Rams, Falcons or Bills as well....if they are take I'd do the one who left available.

You can fix Denver. I'll take a left over team.

Archived