JDR & TD's farewell GDT: Raiders @ Chargers

SBXISBXVSBXVIII

Just now, roi34 said:

My point was ... saying a guy has been the best turnover guy on a team that gets 0 turnovers isn't very good point. Bowman and NElson tied.

I said over his stint with the team. GO back and check. Just pointing out positives and negatives and remember this started with me saying I want them both gone.

7 minutes ago, NightTrainLane said:

I said over his stint with the team. GO back and check. Just pointing out positives and negatives and remember this started with me saying I want them both gone.

fair enough, point still stands, haha. He wasn't all that great last year.. and Smith was a negative.

Carr rarely throws deep, wastes one on Holton in double coverage? if ur going to take shots deep throw it to patterson or cooper.. guys who can go get it a bit. Crabtree isn't even that impressive deep this year

1 minute ago, roi34 said:

fair enough, point still stands, haha. He wasn't all that great last year.. and Smith was a negative.

A bunch of those "garbage time turnovers" sealed games last year. Not worth nothing like you imply. Nelson is also has a way smaller cap hit than Smith and a FA next year.

14 minutes ago, NightTrainLane said:

A bunch of those "garbage time turnovers" sealed games last year. Not worth nothing like you imply. Nelson is also has a way smaller cap hit than Smith and a FA next year.

I want them both gone too, dont worry. Smith is easily replaceable for how much he makes. Like i said  resign carrie and hope Conley turns into a stud.

Archived