JDR & TD's farewell GDT: Raiders @ Chargers

SBXISBXVSBXVIII

Just now, SimonGruber said:

It’s weird  seeing you slam players usually coming to everybody’s defense lol

I try to be realistic. Yes, guy are bad at some aspects and good at them. I try to not judge someone by one play. Ok if you do. Just not me

When stuff happens over and over and the financial picture warrants it then I push for a change.

9 minutes ago, NightTrainLane said:

And led the team in turnover over his stint on the team.

Dude has some garbage time turnovers last year that were thrown to him, not impressed. Also leading this team in turnovers isn't hard.

Sean smith leads team in INT. 

1 minute ago, SimonGruber said:

It’s weird  seeing you slam players usually coming to everybody’s defense lol

To say Smith has been great is a gross overstatement. He’s been okay over this last stretch of the season but he’s still super limited and not owed half the $9 million he’ll earn in 2018 if he’s not cut.

7 minutes ago, Rich7sena said:

To say Smith has been great is a gross overstatement. He’s been okay over this last stretch of the season but he’s still super limited and not owed half the $9 million he’ll earn in 2018 if he’s not cut.

Smith was bad last year and early this year.. but How often has you heard smiths name over last 7 weeks? He has been great in terms of the rest of our coverage.. now that may be because all the others are so bad they are being targeted, haha. But regardless Nelson has been way worst this year. Guy can't cover over the top at all. Rather see Lunai

Just now, roi34 said:

Smith was bad last year and early this year.. but How often has you heard smiths name over last 7 weeks? He has been great in terms of the rest of our coverage.. now that may be because all the others are so bad they are being targeted, haha. But regardless Nelson has been way worst this year. Guy can't cover over the top at all. Rather see Lunai

I want them both gone. Need upgrades at both positions.

7 minutes ago, NightTrainLane said:

I want them both gone. Need upgrades at both positions.

We need Conley to be very good, I'm ok with cutting Smith myself if we bring back Carrie for team friendly contract. 

7 minutes ago, NightTrainLane said:

Your point was that Smith's ints aren't impressive?

Mine too.

My point was ... saying a guy has been the best turnover guy on a team that gets 0 turnovers isn't very good point. Bowman and NElson tied.

Archived