I see the Road to the Super Bowl going through Minnesota. The NFC championship will be in Minnesota. But I see the Saints going to Super Bowl 52

chargerbuckeye

3 minutes ago, chargerbuckeye said:

Ingram?

Receiving, we have only two real weapons, Thomas and Kamara.  Ted Ginn is the only other competent receiver we have, and we have no TEs.  And it's a big reason why we suck on third downs and probably won't win the superbowl

7 minutes ago, Jlowe22 said:

Receiving, we have only two real weapons, Thomas and Kamara.  Ted Ginn is the only other competent receiver we have, and we have no TEs.  And it's a big reason why we suck on third downs and probably won't win the superbowl

I never said Anything about the Saints winning, even though I would pick them against New England this time around because New Englands Defense can't stop a Nose Bleed. I think the Saints lose to Pittsburgh in the super bowl. If the Saints don't beat Carolina, I see Carolina going to the super bowl and taking a L from Pittsburgh. All in all, I see Pittsburgh winning the super bowl with their ridiculous offense.

Just now, El ramster said:

I exaggerated a bit. But he sat some Qtrs. And even a half against NY I believe. And my babes Jamie’s finished strong passing a Marino record!!

He also threw his INTs like a bro. He forced the ball to Mike Evans to try and get him his 1,000 yards. And it worked.

15 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

I'm bummed he didn't get a chance to join the 2,000 yard 20 TD club.

It's not likely he gets another chance.

Eh, with McVay here, it's possible he has another chance. But yea, I was very disappointed that Goff didn't get his 4000 yards and 30 TDs and Gurley didn't get his 20 TDs.

15 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Eh, with McVay here, it's possible he has another chance. But yea, I was very disappointed that Goff didn't get his 4000 yards and 30 TDs and Gurley didn't get his 20 TDs.

The 2,000 yard 20 TD threshold is nigh impossible to reach just once. Coming close twice is really unlikely.

7 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

The 2,000 yard 20 TD threshold is nigh impossible to reach just once. Coming close twice is really unlikely.

Special backs in offenses led by special coaches and talented QBs can do big things. Ask Marshall Faulk. ;)

Archived