Thank you Bengals

The BILLievers

1 hour ago, The BILLievers said:

Bills fans have already raised over $100,000 for Andy Dalton's charity. Pretty crazy. Donated $17 myself today ($17 = 17 years).

His charity does good work.  Your money will do good things.

Also, good on the Bills fans for turning this from a funny "i just donated to Andy's charity because i'm drunk and happy" to a really serious thing.  I hope it buys you guys some playoff karma.

21 hours ago, Koolkai123 said:

That means at least one more week of y'all jumping through flaming chairs so I'm down

Better than the ravens getting in

I'd take the higher draft pick and the Ravens getting in personally. Us keeping the Ravens out did nothing to improve our team and if anything helped keep Marvin Lewis around. 

1 hour ago, Carson4MVP said:

I'd take the higher draft pick and the Ravens getting in personally. Us keeping the Ravens out did nothing to improve our team and if anything helped keep Marvin Lewis around. 

Marvin was coming back regardless. The only chance of him moving on was lost when Hue, Gruden, and Joseph all kept their jobs 

23 hours ago, Carson4MVP said:

Man sports are supposed to be fun.  That game, and the reaction in Buffalo, was fun.  If the only time you take pleasure in sports is when your team wins the championship, you're going to be miserable a very high percentage of the time.

Yeah and also, seems like Marvin was coming back regardless.  

3 hours ago, theJ said:

Man sports are supposed to be fun.  That game, and the reaction in Buffalo, was fun.  If the only time you take pleasure in sports is when your team wins the championship, you're going to be miserable a very high percentage of the time.

I literally watched those videos all day the next day.  My favorite was the fans in the stadium.  The lady yells "C'mon Andy".  Then the cheers when they get the first down and pandemonium when Boyd broke free for the TD

On 1/7/2018 at 5:26 PM, theJ said:

I agree. I don't expect to win a Championship every year. But making progress and wanting improvement isn't too much to expect... No? Sorry, I don't root for my teams to be mediocre. 

Archived