Haha's Attitude Problem

incognito_man

16 minutes ago, {Family Ghost} said:

I'm sure .. part of being a good coach is being a good shrink ... he knows what Ha Ha needs to hear and probably framed his words accordingly.  Hopefully the guy shows up ready to roll next season.

Yep. Interesting that he definitely didn't have Randall's back as much as HHCD's. He even called HHCD a Packer. 

Overall, I think MM was pretty genuine and I was satisfied with the news conference

3 minutes ago, cannondale said:

Yep. Interesting that he definitely didn't have Randall's back as much as HHCD's.

Overall, I think MM was pretty genuine and I was satisfied with the news conference

He did praise Randall and said he played his best football of his career after the Chicago game

5 minutes ago, Pizza In A Cup said:

He did praise Randall and said he played his best football of his career after the Chicago game

Yes he did - I noted that in one of the many threads going on, but he was critical as well, and he usually doesn't go there that strongly. I think it was definitely noteworthy

I don’t see anything wrong with what Haha is doing. He is trying his hand at leadership. Basically he isn’t blaming the coach he is putting it on the players.

The bad rub is instead of taking ownership of the issues himself... he is pointing to guys like pipkins, Hawkins, Jones, etc for the problems. That’s what rubs people wrong.

Ultimately as I have said before the issue lies in the defense philosophy v talent acquisition discussion. If we all agree you can’t account for injuries then you need to understand your defense and the right personnel that can excute it. GB love having a lot of young potential talent on the backend of the roster... if the defense can only true “sing” with guys that have been in it for 4 years... then the major backups need to be that.

Simple as that.

6 hours ago, Green19 said:

I don’t see anything wrong with what Haha is doing.

Fair enough.  MM really danced around the HaHa questions today in terms of his Sunday performance and his comments to the media.

So much we don't know, but I am glad he cares. Apathy would be concerning.

From HHCDs comments yesterday with ESPN, he isn't a leader. He sounds like he thinks everyone should be doing their own part but someone else should be holding them accountable, like he was when came in to the league. 

This is fine with me. He doesn't have to be a leader. But he better not get top safety money, and he better shut up about the other players with the media

6 hours ago, cannondale said:

Yep. Interesting that he definitely didn't have Randall's back as much as HHCD's. He even called HHCD a Packer. 

Yeah, excellent insight from McCarthy into the exit interviews. I thought it was very interesting where he stands with DR23 and HaHa, it was made pretty clear. 

Archived