Haha's Attitude Problem

incognito_man

13 minutes ago, Sasquatch said:

I hear what you’re saying.  I guess he’d be in a stronger position to complain if he wasn’t one of those players who mailed it in.  When Demarious foolishly opened up his mouth, MM punished him, and it actually helped him get his crap together for the remainder of the season.  I’m wondering how MM handles Dix, and some of the other slackers in the off-season.  Seemed to work for Demarious.

I think hes talking about people mailing it in before the last game in which a lot if the team did.

8 minutes ago, Kenrik said:

I think hes talking about people mailing it in before the last game in which a lot if the team did.

Pretty sure he was also, but Dix’s game wasn’t stellar before the final game either.  I guess I’d be happier to hear less talk from these guys about why it wasn’t their fault, and more ownership of their own shortcomings, as opposed to pointing fingers.  Accountability - it’s lacking right now, and hopefullly these coaching and GM changes will change this culture.

33 minutes ago, ptisme said:

HaHa has Bennett syndrome...  Blame someone else while being the problem

How do you know how late haha stays, how much time he puts in the weight room, how vocal he is in film study, how much game film he watches, etc. If you read the quotes hes calling people out for not giving a **** during the season and not putting the time in it takes to be a SB contender. Im guessing he didnt give much of a turd the last week and was upset that everyone that had a torn finger nail didnt suit up. That wasnt very mature of haha but i think hes onto something. He wants everyone to put in the time to be a sb contender and not just ride Rodgers. 

I understand Ha Ha had a lot of moving parts around him and I'm sure that affected his play.  I don't understand how these issues affect him when it comes to making a play on the ball, striking a receiver, tackling, and showing high effort.  I think his play was awful.  McCarthy called him a core player .. he played like a jag.

1 minute ago, {Family Ghost} said:

I understand Ha Ha had a lot of moving parts around him and I'm sure that affected his play.  I don't understand how these issues affect him when it comes to making a play on the ball, striking a receiver, tackling, and showing high effort.  I think his play was awful.  McCarthy called him a core player .. he played like a jag.

Well then I guess next year is perfect for a contract year. We shall see which HHCD comes to the table

2 minutes ago, cannondale said:

MM had HHCD's back - He obviously knows him better than we do. Hope thats a good sign

McCarthy's got his favorites ... stuck up for Haha's terrible play and ridiculous comments, but sure was critical of Janis dropping a catchable but crappy throw from Hundley.  

Just now, {Family Ghost} said:

McCarthy's got his favorites ... stuck up for Haha's terrible play and ridiculous comments, but sure was critical of Janis dropping a catchable but crappy throw from Hundley.  

I hear ya - but HHCD was a Pro Bowl guy. We need him to return to form. I think MM knows we need guys like HHCD to succeed. We can't spend an eternity re-drafting the whole defense. I'm not advocating or defending, just trying to see it thru MM's eyes

6 minutes ago, cannondale said:

I hear ya - but HHCD was a Pro Bowl guy. We need him to return to form. I think MM knows we need guys like HHCD to succeed. We can't spend an eternity re-drafting the whole defense. I'm not advocating or defending, just trying to see it thru MM's eyes

I'm sure .. part of being a good coach is being a good shrink ... he knows what Ha Ha needs to hear and probably framed his words accordingly.  Hopefully the guy shows up ready to roll next season.

Archived