if we keep kirk and trade up into 5th to 10th pick

Vladimir L

3 hours ago, Vladimir L said:

I would draft Derwin James FS or Saquon Barkley RB 

Maybe do Baker Mayfield if he last in the 3rd or 4th round

Come one Vlad, you aren't even being remotely realistic here. There is no way Mayfield makes it out of the first, let alone 4th. 

3 minutes ago, Vladimir L said:

nicholson just gets hurt too much

LB are a dime a dozen in free agency and we could resign brown and no RB is worth it unless its Saquon with our 1st pick.

We don’t have a NT on the roster, no MLB next to Brown (if he stays), we don’t have a starting LG, and no legitimate #1 WR or RB.  Oh and there’s that whole QB thing lingering.

2 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

We don’t have a NT on the roster, no MLB next to Brown (if he stays), we don’t have a starting LG, and no legitimate #1 WR or RB.  Oh and there’s that whole QB thing lingering.

Other than Saquon I just dont see another RB worth taking in the 1st round. We were solid on run defense til Allen got hurt. I wouldnt draft an OG with a top 15 pick either. Also WR is such a big need we need a proven veteran we already have our young guy in Docson. Ryan Grant came on strong late also maybe he deserves a shot to compete for the 2nd spot with Docson.

12 hours ago, Vladimir L said:

Other than Saquon I just dont see another RB worth taking in the 1st round. We were solid on run defense til Allen got hurt. I wouldnt draft an OG with a top 15 pick either. Also WR is such a big need we need a proven veteran we already have our young guy in Docson. Ryan Grant came on strong late also maybe he deserves a shot to compete for the 2nd spot with Docson.

There are actually 3 RB's worth a first round grade. Barkley, Guice and Damien Harris. 

The 2nd rounders I like are:

Ronald Jones II and Bryce Love (he is more like Chris Thompson 2.0) and Nick Chubb

3rd Rounders I like are:

Sony Michel, Royce Freeman (Would love to have Sony Michel)

Honorable Mentions:

Rashaad Penny, SDSU

Archived