Do you think the Redskins/Raiders make any trades with each other this offseason?

aceinthehouse

Surprised this hasn't been brought up or I just missed it.

With John in Oakland & Jay here, I could easily see some deal(s) being made.

After all, it happened with Jim & John Harbaugh with Ravens/Niners.

remember? A. BOLDIN to the Niners for a 6th rd pick. Which I thought was a ridiculous steal. They may have made others...i don't know.

Not saying it will happen, but I wouldn't bet against it.

Amari Cooper would look good in B&G. ?

They have a few players there, I wouldn't mind adding to our roster. Just sayin'

10 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

No. If Kirk is gone then Jay will be the Raiders OC in 2019 anyway. 

Jay inherited Cousins. Didn't choose him as his guy.

I would imagine if Kirk is gone, then Jay will get his QB of his choosing through FA or the draft.

Now if Jay is fired? You are probably 100% correct.

But jay isn't going to choose his QB of the future as HC of Redskins, then leave to be OC for his brother the next following season.

48 minutes ago, aceinthehouse said:

I would imagine if Kirk is gone, then Jay will get his QB of his choosing through FA or the draft.

But jay isn't going to choose his QB of the future as HC of Redskins, then leave to be OC for his brother the next following season.

If Cousins leaves Jay will 100% be fired at the end of 2018.

1 hour ago, aceinthehouse said:

We aren't surviving 2018 with Colt starting. And it doesn't matter if Jay drafts a QB or not, it won't buy him more time. The only thing Jay could hope for is his rookie QB having a remarkable year. Otherwise, if Kirk is gone, Jay will soon follow. 

5 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

We aren't surviving 2018 with Colt starting. And it doesn't matter if Jay drafts a QB or not, it won't buy him more time. The only thing Jay could hope for is his rookie QB having a remarkable year. Otherwise, if Kirk is gone, Jay will soon follow. 

This is one of the reasons why I don’t want to draft a QB this year if Cousins leaves.  Let the next Coach/GM choose their qb.

14 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

This is one of the reasons why I don’t want to draft a QB this year if Cousins leaves.  Let the next Coach/GM choose their qb.

That's why I was a fan of firing Jay. If Kirk is gone there is no way Jay survives 2018 anyway. So this whole entire 2018 is going to be a waste of Kirk is gone. 

And if you're Jacksonville, how could you not contact the redskins about Kirk if they tag him? A late first rounder that probably turns you into a super bowl team. 

And if you're the Redskins and you know he's leaving, it gives you a chance to add more talent. Quenton Nelson, Josh Allen and Harold Landry. Or pay Andrew Norwell and go Payne, Josh Allen and Michel/Chubb/Johnson. 

4 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

And if you're Jacksonville, how could you not contact the redskins about Kirk if they tag him? A late first rounder that probably turns you into a super bowl team. 

And if you're the Redskins and you know he's leaving, it gives you a chance to add more talent. Quenton Nelson, Josh Allen and Harold Landry. Or pay Andrew Norwell and go Payne, Josh Allen and Michel/Chubb/Johnson. 

Their owner said Bortles is their QB next year.

20 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

It was in the news a day or so ago.  Jacksonville won’t go after Cousins.

I don't buy it... there D amazing and can re-sign Robinson. They just need a QB I do suspect alex smith -cousins-Brees- or trade up for a qb would do them justice .

I don’t see why Jay Gruden has no shot of staying without Kirk! He took a Rookie Andy Dalton to the playoffs he’s kept this team competitive with Ugh for rosters after injuries I understand he isn’t a fan favorite here but I’m not writing this man off until I see these men quit on him because I don’t see him lying down with or without Kirk

Archived