Do you think the Redskins/Raiders make any trades with each other this offseason?

aceinthehouse

14 minutes ago, Dashing202 said:

I don't buy it... there D amazing and can re-sign Robinson. They just need a QB I do suspect alex smith -cousins-Brees- or trade up for a qb would do them justice .

They already put the 5th year option on Bortles and the owner backs him.

No trades will happen. We won't keep Kirk and we won't be able to get one of the young gunslingers in the draft.  We will have a really bad season, fire Gruden and end up with a new HC who is only here for the money. If their are any great prospects for a HC he will sign with a different team then deal with Snyder and Allen crap.

I don’t think we have anything the Raiders would want that we’d be willing to part with except for draft picks. I would trade a draft pick for Cooper and probably our #1 pick, but no way in the world Jon Gruden trades away his most physically gifted wr.

6 hours ago, Doc Draper said:

He’s perfect for bengals because he’s cheap and  pre/programmed not to cause problems with owners or media. Bengals fans hate him but they will still support team because there is nothing else to do in Cinn outside of baseball season

I think Gruden would fix the Bengals OL - which was the Bengals greatest problem in 2017 because they didn’t re-sign their top 3 OL the last two years - and then, the Bengals would be a playoff contender. 

On 1/7/2018 at 7:44 PM, Dashing202 said:

I can see Kirk cousins coming back . Come on now we aren't far from being good . But he has to settle for something to help the team also sign players .

i actually wouldntmind Pryor back one more year .

We are only close to a playoff team if Kirk is our qb, that’s been blatantly obvious the last 3 seasons. 

You may want Pryor back, but I don’t think the head coach or front office wants him back after how poorly everything went last year, especially the problems with chemistry.

On 1/7/2018 at 5:10 PM, Dashing202 said:

Cooper might be on the trade block tho . And I do see some trades towards Oakland since Grudens are also tied to Allen .

Cooper isn’t on the trade block. No credible source has ever mentioned that he could be traded.

What trades do you see that the Raiders & Redskins would do? I don’t see any!

Archived