Redskin 2018 Opponents Tough Schedule (Might come easy to tank)

ARTMONK HOF

The Redskins will host the Dallas Cowboys, New York Giants, Philadelphia Eagles, Atlanta Falcons, Carolina Panthers, Green Bay Packers, Houston Texans and Indianapolis Colts at FedEx Field.

Washington will face the Cowboys, Giants, Eagles, New Orleans Saints, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Arizona Cardinals, Jacksonville Jaguars and Tennessee Titans on the road.

We won't have to tank! Our team after losing Kirk will be one of the worst in the league! We are going to be devastated as a team. After the season is over, Snyder will fire the coaching staff (But somehow Allen will keep his job!), spend enormous amount of money on a coach who is only here for the cash and will be gone in 2 years, pay for overage, overpriced free agents and waste draft picks to move up to get the next one year wonder college QB in the draft. History repeats itself!

3 hours ago, Skinscavalier said:

We won't have to tank! Our team after losing Kirk will be one of the worst in the league! We are going to be devastated as a team. After the season is over, Snyder will fire the coaching staff (But somehow Allen will keep his job!), spend enormous amount of money on a coach who is only here for the cash and will be gone in 2 years, pay for overage, overpriced free agents and waste draft picks to move up to get the next one year wonder college QB in the draft. History repeats itself!

Lol dude we won't have McCoy start. And a rookie qb likely gets us 6 wins our roster isn't bad . I think some feel like cousins is a god .

18 hours ago, Slateman said:

10 win season. Everyone thought down the stretch would be easy this season. Nope.

Redskins franchise Kirk, sign a receiver, take a safe pick in the 1st round and get 10 wins

The schedule the last month was a lot easier than the first 10 to 12 games and it was still the hardest Schedule in the NFL. That’s why the Redskins finished the season 2-2 in the finale 4 and 3-3 in the final 6 including losing a horrible week 17 game with the Giants again.

This was despite having 20 some players including 7 starters/key players on offense and 6 starters/key players on defense on IR.

1 hour ago, Jeezy Fanatic said:

I actually think a true tank year would be the most fun I've had as a fan in a while. Would need to be 2-14 or worse though or it's worthless.

Agreed, truly tanking like we could have done in 2011 when we had Jon Beck and could have “sucked for Luck” but I don’t see it happening as long as Snyder is our owner aka... until most of us die or are near death.

Archived