2018 Free Agency

turtle28

27 minutes ago, Eric said:

I try not to get mad on here but when people defend cousins I think it's naive as he'll.

Couple of valid points here Cousins doesn't want to be here, he's been handsomely over paid the last 2 seasons when he has made some dumb *** decisions in crunch time, he is looking for 3 year deal 90 million (no commitment long term to any team), our players were pissed off about fuller and not a word about the qb going elsewhere, sweringer said he wasn't a leader, and to top it off rumors during season our own wr's were not happy with cousins. 

What more do you people want to hear to finally make you see he ain't worried about nobody but himself. I'm tired of arguing the point, this guys a selfish jerk and I for one am glad the ****** is gone.

It's also funny that Scott is helping Cleveland now, they got all that cap space and they don't have any interest in that piece of trash either and they were 0-16. Just another fact.

No more talking Cousins from this guy, it feels like talking to a wall

Good. Reading your posts on this make me feel like this. giphy.gifLet’s discuss the future! 

Who and what value players can we sign and not lose the third round comp pick for cousins? If we lose this and the third this year and Fuller for grandpa smith- boy we got stone cold robbed. Perhaps the wizard of this forum can illuminate on this question? 

@Woz

Just saw a report where Jarvis Landry is signing his franchise tag so he can be traded. Not trying to screw the dolphins in the process. It's amazing how easy things seem for other franchises. They'll be able to pull a trade out of it but we can't do that with the threat of a grievance. Just sayin

9 minutes ago, Eric said:

Just saw a report where Jarvis Landry is signing his franchise tag so he can be traded. Not trying to screw the dolphins in the process. It's amazing how easy things seem for other franchises. They'll be able to pull a trade out of it but we can't do that with the threat of a grievance. Just sayin

Totally agree!

Cousins is a POS.

Why does Kirk owe us anything? By being a FA he gets to do whatever he wants. There’s no loyalty from teams, they’ll cut you first opportunity they get, I don’t expect any from players either. 

1 hour ago, MikeT14 said:

Why does Kirk owe us anything? By being a FA he gets to do whatever he wants. There’s no loyalty from teams, they’ll cut you first opportunity they get, I don’t expect any from players either. 

Because everyone wants players to be fans like they are. They fail to understand that this is a business.

50 minutes ago, Thaiphoon said:

Because everyone wants players to be fans like they are. They fail to understand that this is a business.

What business ? Kirk getting paid and wasn't gonna have a lot of options . I'm sure Landry would like to pick his team to but he's settling for who ever is trading for him.

13 hours ago, Eric said:

Agreed, I'm sure Landry does not want to be a bears or titans but is gonna just go trough with it .

cousins is all about money instead of winning it's becoming clearly obvious .

6 minutes ago, Dashing202 said:

What business ? Kirk getting paid and wasn't gonna have a lot of options . I'm sure Landry would like to pick his team to but he's settling for who ever is trading for him.

But why should he? He didn’t pick where he was drafted, this is his first opportunity to pick. 

4 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

But why should he? He didn’t pick where he was drafted, this is his first opportunity to pick. 

? Dude , no one chooses there team when there drafted .

I doubt Landry wants to be a bears or titans . But he is viewing it as an opportunity instead of being unprofessional about it .

Note that cousins is making way more than Landry. While Landry wants money to be isn't whining about it . He accepts 16 mil and kirks over here crying about how 20 mil a year not being enough .

Archived