2018 Free Agency

turtle28

Let’s try to fill in our weaknesses with younger guys- DL, G, S and draft a NT, RB and big blocking TE. 

Smith throws short to TE, RB a lot and when he throws to a WR it is a quick developing play that crowder and hopefully docton can catch

My hope is we get the guard from panthers Norwell, Richardson and Vaccaro 

robinson ( knee) and Watkins ( subpar hands) worry me but maybe doctson and crowder can make big jumps 

Wow we should sign Suh this dudes elite man.

He will only have three solid years with us . But he's a very good player and is very good run stopper and pass rusher . Imagine him in our nickle situations man we would be very dangerous .

I hope we get him a visit .

17 minutes ago, Dashing202 said:

Wow we should sign Suh this dudes elite man.

He will only have three solid years with us . But he's a very good player and is very good run stopper and pass rusher . Imagine him in our nickle situations man we would be very dangerous .

I hope we get him a visit .

I would love Suh probably over any other DT in the league not named Donald. I think his price tag is going to be very steep. I'm not saying I wouldn't do it, I probably would. But it would give us two very expensive contracts on defense (3 if your include Kerrigan) and I think I'd rather spread that money around the defense instead of being so top heavy. For the price of Suh, we probably could sign Dontari Poe, Zach Brown, and a secondary player like Colvin. Suh is an absolute monster and you have to pay for talent. Even though he'd be on his third contract, I don't worry about him packing it in because he's just a mean player. He's like James Harrison, he'll always bring it on game day because of the internal fire he possesses. I think the fit would be perfect if we didn't have so many needs all over the defense.

5 minutes ago, SeanTayorsaPIMP said:

I would love Suh probably over any other DT in the league not named Donald. I think his price tag is going to be very steep. I'm not saying I wouldn't do it, I probably would. But it would give us two very expensive contracts on defense (3 if your include Kerrigan) and I think I'd rather spread that money around the defense instead of being so top heavy. For the price of Suh, we probably could sign Dontari Poe, Zach Brown, and a secondary player like Colvin. Suh is an absolute monster and you have to pay for talent. Even though he'd be on his third contract, I don't worry about him packing it in because he's just a mean player. He's like James Harrison, he'll always bring it on game day because of the internal fire he possesses. I think the fit would be perfect if we didn't have so many needs all over the defense.

I don't think he'd be willing to sign with a 3-4 team.  

Archived