2018 Free Agency

turtle28

13 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

Ravens are cutting Jeremy Maclin. Not sure if he has anything left, but he's played with Alex Smith before and he probably wouldn't have to move (since he's in Baltimore).

Agreed , he's still only 29 I believe 

See ... y'all was being impatient saying the FO should bringg Murphy etc back.

we have a lot of cap to sign honeybadger who IMO is worth every penny . Rather sign him and stick with what we got at corner, and just draft a DL in the first .

3 minutes ago, Dashing202 said:

See ... y'all was being impatient saying the FO should bringg Murphy etc back.

we have a lot of cap to sign honeybadger who IMO is worth every penny . Rather sign him and stick with what we got at corner, and just draft a DL in the first .

Yeah this would be the one player I’d go get. Good football player. I think our DB coach will get a lot out of Mathieu

1 minute ago, ripsean21 said:

Yeah this would be the one player I’d go get. Good football player. I think our DB coach will get a lot out of Mathieu

I just can't see how the redskins wouldn't be interested .

id be upset if we didn't atleast go hard . 

4 minutes ago, Dashing202 said:

I just can't see how the redskins wouldn't be interested .

id be upset if we didn't atleast go hard . 

Yeah I think his versatility is key he’s a good player. They need to gas up the jet and bring him where he should have been drafted in the first place

2 minutes ago, bigdog44 said:

The way things are going Mathieu is a must-get. 

There's no rush .. I like honeybadger a lot . But let's remember he has been injured , take our time and make the right decision .

I would offer a lot tho but this FA starts at 4pm, expect some trades to .

2 minutes ago, Dashing202 said:

There's no rush .. I like honeybadger a lot . But let's remember he has been injured , take our time and make the right decision .

I would offer a lot tho but this FA starts at 4pm, expect some trades to .

I’d fire up the plane and get him in now. We discussed a few days ago I wouldn’t trade picks but if let go we should jump. It’s time for jumping lol

Just now, ripsean21 said:

I’d fire up the plane and get him in now. We discussed a few days ago I wouldn’t trade picks but if let go we should jump. It’s time for jumping lol

I wish we had a better DC,had we signed Pettine instead of Manusky we would of signed Wilkerson, and arguably had a better D .

I see us and the jets racing for honeybadger . 

jets have an advantage with Bowles and there cap. How ever we have DJ and our team looks more organized than the jets .

Much rather Badger than Carrie. Badger led the NFL in snaps last season as per rotoworld so im not concerned about durability. Swearinger was hitting Badger up on instagram all weekend hoping the recruiting works over Bettcher with Giants or Bowles with Jets. 

9 minutes ago, bigdog44 said:

Much rather Badger than Carrie. Badger led the NFL in snaps last season as per rotoworld so im not concerned about durability. Swearinger was hitting Badger up on instagram all weekend hoping the recruiting works over Bettcher with Giants or Bowles with Jets. 

Redskins are better than them and signing him and having a decent draft can make us be 9-7.

Archived