What have you learned from draft busts?

BleedTheClock

1 hour ago, honkeytonk said:

Being college grads, each participant of the combine should be given a pencil and tablet and instructed to write a 500 word essay about his life as a college student  and athleteThe essay should be graded like everything else at the event.   

What? Why? I hate this idea and I'm a freaking English teacher.

I'm fine with drafting dummies on my team as long as they're football smart and not terrible people.

And if it's 500 words, they'll have ample time to sit with their agent and hammer out some BS beforehand. It wouldn't be authentic.

3 hours ago, honkeytonk said:

Being college grads, each participant of the combine should be given a pencil and tablet and instructed to write a 500 word essay about his life as a college student  and athleteThe essay should be graded like everything else at the event.   

giphy.gif

On 2/12/2018 at 7:56 AM, honkeytonk said:

For sure, I’m with this guy.

They should perform drills in business attire too because this is technically a job interview.

Archived