Nacho Simulation Football League (S15 - Taco Bowl XV POSTED!)

TheKillerNacho

Quarterbacks as a collective who have faced my defense rank 2nd in passer completion percentage (behind only Aaron Rodgers) and 3rd in the league in passer rating (behind Aaron Rodgers and Tom Brady).

Pass Completion Allowed: 67.99%
Passer Rating Allowed: 107.67
Passing TDs Allowed: 20
Interceptions: 6 

Aaron Rodgers [9 GS]: 237/346 (68.50%, 108.47 Rating) for 2,994 yards, 20 touchdowns, 5 interceptions.

I am literally facing Aaron Rodgers every single week.

3 minutes ago, Gmen4ev said:
4 minutes ago, iPwn said:

Man - and I thought I felt bad after I lost to glen.

Stafford confirmed Aaron Rodgers

Matthew Stafford: 24/36 (66.67%, 117.48 Rating) for 297 yards, 4 touchdowns, 1 interception.

Stafford better than Rodgers.

Just now, RuskieTitan said:

Matthew Stafford: 24/36 (66.67%, 117.48 Rating) for 297 yards, 4 touchdowns, 1 interception.

Stafford better than Rodgers.

Worth 4 firsts imo

6 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

It's not about one loss. It's about consistency for over half the season, with virtually no fix to be done.

There's no doubt that your pass defense has under-performed so far this season. RNG giveth, and RNG taketh away.

The crazy part is that you're just 1 game behind in the Red division, still. lol

1 hour ago, RuskieTitan said:

It's not about one loss. It's about consistency for over half the season, with virtually no fix to be done.

As a Titans fan, you should be used to players you think are great performing like trash.

??‍♀️

13 minutes ago, iPwn said:

As a Titans fan, you should be used to players you think are great performing like trash.

??‍♀️

See then I bring up the 1999 season, then you counter with the yard stretch, then I laugh at Gabbert and you laugh at Mariota and we don't actually progress anywhere cuz it's the same ole dance.

1 minute ago, RuskieTitan said:

See then I bring up the 1999 season, then you counter with the yard stretch, then I laugh at Gabbert and you laugh at Mariota and we don't actually progress anywhere cuz it's the same ole dance.

Then I come in laughing at Tammy 

And we all laugh

1 hour ago, TheKillerNacho said:

There's no doubt that your pass defense has under-performed so far this season. RNG giveth, and RNG taketh away.

The crazy part is that you're just 1 game behind in the Red division, still. lol

Yes, 1 game back... with a -45 point differential, a pass defense that has proven over 9 games to be incapable of stopping anyone, and 4 wins with margins of 2, 4, 3, 1 against teams with records of 5-4, 1-8, 2-7, and 3-6.

Unlike certain Egyptian franchises, I'm not blind or under some illusion with the state of my franchise. Unfortunately for me, I've won too many games to contend for the top pick.

Edited by RuskieTitan