Nacho Simulation Football League (S15 - Taco Bowl XV POSTED!)

TheKillerNacho

1 hour ago, El ramster said:

Pwn has made 3 big trades and all with “friends”..

what i did with bucs crappy team after having no idea how to run a team and win in only 3 seasons >>>>>>>>> whatever any of you girls do. I was also ridiculed for paying and keeping

Flacco. 

LOL

You’re so sensitive. 

1 hour ago, El ramster said:

@TheKillerNachoif I placed Donald as a 4-3 end would his sacks be inflated to the higher 16s? 

He has the stats to back it up just not sure if spending an extra tag Is viable.. Dude has the athleticism as well.. I’m curios to try it but I like his price point at 2. 

Uh, maybe? Would definitely be better off as a 4-3 DT tho so far as effectiveness for the team is concerned. He might post slightly better sack numbers at DE, but I'm not sure that would be worth the overall drop of not playing him at the position he is better suited for.

5 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Uh, maybe? Would definitely be better off as a 4-3 DT tho so far as effectiveness for the team is concerned. He might post slightly better sack numbers at DE, but I'm not sure that would be worth the overall drop of not playing him at the position he is better suited for.

But he won DPOY playing in a 3-4..

I get what you’re saying. But we’ll see my team this year is built for a 3-4.

But going forward I’ll love to do a 4-3...

I lost 2 guys that kept a 3-4 for as a must in Houston and Bowman. 

6 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Hmm. Weird. Seems like someone(s) have been saying something along these lines for years now.

4 minutes ago, El ramster said:

But he won DPOY playing in a 3-4..

I get what you’re saying. But we’ll see my team this year is built for a 3-4.

But going forward I’ll love to do a 4-3...

I lost 2 guys that kept a 3-4 for as a must in Houston and Bowman. 

Yeah, and his stats aren't that much different than they were this past season.

I was talking about if you did switch to a 4-3, it would be better to play him at DT than DE. Not that it would necessarily be better to play him at 4-3 DT than a 3-4 DE.

2 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Mine as well just play him at Cornerback. Whats the worst that could happen?

Actually I don’t get this play. Can you explain lol.

OT, 9:33, 1st & 10 on the MC 46: Tom Brady throws incomplete deep. Nelson Agholor drops the ball. Aaron Donald tipped the ball. 

Just now, El ramster said:

Actually I don’t get this play. Can you explain lol.

OT, 9:33, 1st & 10 on the MC 46: Tom Brady throws incomplete deep. Nelson Agholor drops the ball. Aaron Donald tipped the ball. 

It's no in chronological sequence. It's telling you that Aaron Donald tipped the ball at the line on the play. Despite that, it was still catch-able by Nelson Agholor but he dropped it. Still, Donald may have influenced the trajectory enough to have caused Agholor needing to adjust for it which may have contributed to the drop.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

It's no in chronological sequence. It's telling you that Aaron Donald tipped the ball at the line on the play. Despite that, it was still catch-able by Nelson Agholor but he dropped it. Still, Donald may have influenced the trajectory enough to have caused Agholor needing to adjust for it which may have contributed to the drop.

Wicked.

3 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

That’s some madden ish lol! I pictured Donald tipping the ball then running 50 yards down to rip it from his hands! He’s that good. 

Just now, El ramster said:

That’s some madden ish lol! I pictured Donald tipping the ball then running 50 yards down to rip it from his hands! He’s that good. 

In hindsight, I should probably move the tipping text to before the drop text in the play by play. I will make a note to do this.