Nacho Simulation Football League (S15 - Taco Bowl XV POSTED!)

TheKillerNacho

18 minutes ago, iPwn said:

He wasn’t even on a roster?!? 

To be fair, he had
2014 - 7 games 0 sacks
2015 - 16 games 8 sacks
2016 - 9 games 1 sack

Missed a lot of time so injury debuff, and besides flashing for one season it really wasn't much to hope for at the time. So while it is possible he could have been stashed on a PS... there really wasn't any indication that he'd burst out. And prior to this past NFL season, he was not worth starting for anyone.

And despite a real good year, if you look closer, you notice he had 3 sacks in the last 7 games, 4 in the final 9, so you have to wonder how much he's able to generate on his own when teams are gameplanning against him. Still he's a no brainer top 5 pick based on what he's done recently.

1 minute ago, RuskieTitan said:

And despite a real good year, if you look closer, you notice he had 3 sacks in the last 7 games, 4 in the final 9, so you have to wonder how much he's able to generate on his own when teams are gameplanning against him. Still he's a no brainer top 5 pick based on what he's done recently.

11 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Sure. But I don’t think the sim is going to factor anything outside the metrics.

4 minutes ago, El ramster said:

Same thing happened with Campbell.. had 9 sacks 8 weeks in.. Then only had 5.5 the next 8.. Which is why!

DPTY-600x360.jpg

tumblr_mnitzka9lE1qd438eo1_250.gif

You legit forgot to tag him

Just posted this on the Bball forum.

2 minutes ago, utley4568 said:

Thanks homie

While i was in vegas watching the game. There was a dude crying of joy. I asked him how Wentz did out of no where cuz i had won some money from my buddy

and i had been drinking Henny straight.. Dude looked at me like how i look at gmen! And said it doesn't even matter. With somuch disgust in his face LOL.. I left asap but he shook my hand

and showed me some love with a drink before that. Dude was crying, Just felt amazing to watch. Because he was a true die hard fan. 

Just now, bucsfan333 said:

You say "only 5.5 the next eight" like that still isn't great.

Not great enough to win DPOY! Whooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...

LETS GO BABY.