Nacho Simulation Football League (S15 - Taco Bowl XV POSTED!)

TheKillerNacho

5 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

I need a good player at every receiving position. I didn't want to put it off and end up with a scrub. Not having an elite QB scares me.

Hilton, Diggs, Ertz, and DJax isn't the best unit I've ever assembled. But I think it's pretty good given what was available.

Oh DJax was your #3 WR? In that case I think you reached over a full time starter.

25 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Oh DJax was your #3 WR? In that case I think you reached over a full time starter.

I only need LBs and a DT. I don't see a real difference among any of them available.

I DO see a difference between DJax and the rest of the WRs available though.

3 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

I only need LBs and a DT. I don't see a real difference among any of them available.

I DO see a difference between DJax and the rest of the WRs available though.

Won't matter who you have at #3 WR if your quarterback is planted on his back all game long because he has no offensive line in front of him.

16 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Won't matter who you have at #3 WR if your quarterback is planted on his back all game long because he has no offensive line in front of him.

I went to the Taco Bowl last season with bottom of the barrel olinemen. I'm not too concerned about that.

1 minute ago, bucsfan333 said:
18 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

I went to the Taco Bowl last season with Matt Ryan. I'm not too concerned about that.

FIFY.

Sacked: 41 (Per Game: 2.56)

This was good for 4th most in the league. 44, 57, 42, 42, 42 finished with more.

The records for those teams

Record: 5-11-0
Record: 2-14-0
Record: 9-7-0
Record: 3-13-0
Record: 7-9-0

Your team and the Sharks were the only ones to get a positive W/L ratio, and the Sharks have Russell Wilson as a scrambling quarterback who is likely to take more sacks.

If you think you can replicate last year's success with the same formula minus the star QB, go for it.