NFL News & Notes

Leader

4 hours ago, Leader said:

I understand wanting to capture the raw emotion immediately following the game but when they haven’t even washed the sweat off of their  *****  and 15 people are shoving a mic in their face, I feel like that’s a level of access that isn’t needed. Have the guys come out showered and ready for an interview and that should be enough.  

• Like 3

18 hours ago, Refugee said:

I understand wanting to capture the raw emotion immediately following the game but when they haven’t even washed the sweat off of their  *****  and 15 people are shoving a mic in their face, I feel like that’s a level of access that isn’t needed. Have the guys come out showered and ready for an interview and that should be enough.  

the issue is that the players who make mistakes and such won't come out for an interview

20 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

For all of us Packer fans who were pounding the table for White Jesus, he has ZERO stats for the Eagles through 4 games. Not even sure if he's been active for a game. 

Looks like he has only played 8 snaps so far this year? 6 of them in week 1 against us. Very strange!

25 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

For all of us Packer fans who were pounding the table for White Jesus, he has ZERO stats for the Eagles through 4 games. Not even sure if he's been active for a game. 

Okay.....who's White Jesus?