TCMD Discussion!!

EaglesPeteC

Just now, squire12 said:

This is a longer span of time between UFA rounds than the last few TCMD.  I know you need the time to process all the RFA, FA round 1 stuff, extensions, restructures, trades, etc.  Things will pick up later tonight.  

I agree with @mountainpd in moving the UFA offer deadline by an hour or so might be nice.  Would be harder on the west coast GM's as it would be closer to end of work day.  Hard to please everyone.

No biggie really I’m use to it year in year out. I’m 5 hours behind so you guys will never fit in with my plans.

54 minutes ago, squire12 said:

This is a longer span of time between UFA rounds than the last few TCMD.  I know you need the time to process all the RFA, FA round 1 stuff, extensions, restructures, trades, etc.  Things will pick up later tonight.  

I agree with @mountainpd in moving the UFA offer deadline by an hour or so might be nice.  Would be harder on the west coast GM's as it would be closer to end of work day.  Hard to please everyone.

I'd be down to move the deadline to really anytime that suits the majority, obviously not this round but after that I'm fine when whenever.  Prefer anytime after 7pm.

4 minutes ago, ny92jefferis said:

So would 9pm work best for you guys?

Still have a few teams that haven't put their bids in so we couldn't do it tonight but future rounds I'm fine with that time.

9PM would be great.

Archived