TCMD Discussion!!

EaglesPeteC

Yeah I didn't see several UFA on the list like Le'Veon Bell. I could also only see the CB's on the APY list and it didn't look like there was a drop down to switch to a different position.

Edit: Looks like UFA's are in now. And the APY is on 43DE with again no way to switch.

15 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

Yeah I didn't see several UFA on the list like Le'Veon Bell. I could also only see the CB's on the APY list and it didn't look like there was a drop down to switch to a different position.

Edit: Looks like UFA's are in now. And the APY is on 43DE with again no way to switch.

try it now.  Sorry had the wrong cell unprotected.

5 minutes ago, BringinDaPain said:

Wont lie I highly disagree on on some players.

I know, but going through a list of roughly 3000 names and trying to figure out if they are high or too low....loading my gun just thinking about it...based off of my opinions I feel would just create more issues.  While not a perfect system, it at least uses something other than opinion to value each player.

If you list out some big names that are highly undervalued let me know and I'll attempt to make some adjustments to those.

Just now, IrishHooligan00 said:

Concur. some players are a lil high, some a lil low. but at the same time it would take way too much damn time for him to sit there player by player and access and change them for better or worse 

That's just it.  

I mean the free agency system fixes itself.  If they are too low, you guys will catch it and bid accordingly, if they are too high, you might have to wait a couple rounds for their prices to drop.

2 minutes ago, ny92jefferis said:

That's just it.  

I mean the free agency system fixes itself.  If they are too low, you guys will catch it and bid accordingly, if they are too high, you might have to wait a couple rounds for their prices to drop.

Or everyone gets overbid on :D

I kid of course, kind of

Just now, LuckyNumber11 said:

Or everyone gets overbid on :D

I kid of course, kind of

They all get overbid on, on average about 20% more than what the "agent" is asking for.  Hoping that the current and future cap limits will put a damper on some of this though.

Archived