TCMD Discussion!!

EaglesPeteC

Because of the unique circumstances surrounding foster, I don't really have a market value in mind. He's facing at least a 4 game suspension in the coming year due to the criminal issues. So as of right now, I'm just leaving the door open for now and taking the best offer that comes in. 

8 minutes ago, winitall said:

Now that the Jets have snagged pick #2, it is a good time to remind everyone pick 8 is readily available.  Don't get left out in the cold without a QB.

Pick 10 is cheaper and won't run around on you like pick 8 will. 

1 minute ago, winitall said:

Can you clarify that last part for me?  I also wouldn't say 10 will be much cheaper.;)

#8 is a cheating bastard. It'll step out on you and sleep with other picks. Don't get your heart broken, people! Just look at the way it's designed! 

9 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

As everyone scrambles to the top of the draft for a QB that is at best a 50/50 shot, I'd like to remind you all that I just happen to have a spare Super Bowl MVP that can be had.

Anyone who needs a linebacker, I have a spare super bowl mvp linebacker. Those are even more rare than super bowl mvp quarterbacks. 

1 hour ago, Forge said:

Anyone who needs a linebacker, I have a spare super bowl mvp linebacker. Those are even more rare than super bowl mvp quarterbacks. 

Chiefs have many veteran players with 1 playoff win readily available 

Archived