Super Bowl 52 GDT: New England Evil Empires vs Philadelphia Destiny

7 minutes ago, Phire said:

I love how Doug isn't stubborn. Dude's willing to listen to his players. He isn't like Reid or Chip who would take an L if it meant they stuck to their plan. Doug is willing to be flexible with the gameplan. 

I was just thinking that, like if Hoyer suggested something to Belichek he might be cut on the spot.

OMG, I just came here to post that video of Foles asking "Philly Philly?"  That is the best NFL behind the scenes type video I have ever seen.  The way Pederson looks at him, takes a couple seconds, then... "Yeah, let's do it."  OMG, I loved that so much.  So much.  If I wasn't a Packer fan, that video would make me an Eagles fan. 

Just now, HorizontoZenith said:

OMG, I just came here to post that video of Foles asking "Philly Philly?"  That is the best NFL behind the scenes type video I have ever seen.  The way Pederson looks at him, takes a couple seconds, then... "Yeah, let's do it."  OMG, I loved that so much.  So much.  If I wasn't a Packer fan, that video would make me an Eagles fan. 

Right!!!! The couple second pause Doug takes is amazing. Hes like woah.....that **** just might work. Absolutely electric.

Archived