Super Bowl 52 GDT: New England Evil Empires vs Philadelphia Destiny

Just now, Jlash said:

You guys should see the Pats board blaming the loss on not having Dont'a Hightower. Like we aren't missing massive components to this team.

Did they somehow miss that we were missing our starting QB?

6 minutes ago, Jlash said:

I don't even wanna get into it over there, I just like to browse through and see the vibe. 

After seeing Tom not shake Nick’s hand, this poor sport losing attitude is no surprise to me. 

7 minutes ago, 808 said:

After seeing Tom not shake Nick’s hand, this poor sport losing attitude is no surprise to me. 

Nick even said he tried looking for Tom and said he wanted to shake hands with the greatest to play. Tom dipped. Like dude... your life is literally perfect. Show some respect.

2 minutes ago, Phire said:

Nick even said he tried looking for Tom and said he wanted to shake hands with the greatest to play. Tom dipped. Like dude... your life is literally perfect. Show some respect.

I don’t get why someone who has won so much can be so sour. Man he just won last year! How much can Tim mean if you play the SB pretty much every year.

So what the hell are Giants, Skins, and Cowgirls fans gunna say now that we have a ring? The only thing they could ever bring up was the Superb Owl, gunna be interesting to see what they say in the future now that we have the best coach, QB, and defense in the division.

9 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

So what the hell are Giants, Skins, and Cowgirls fans gunna say now that we have a ring? The only thing they could ever bring up was the Superb Owl, gunna be interesting to see what they say in the future now that we have the best coach, QB, and defense in the division.

THIS IS A SURREAL SITUATION. EVERYONE CAN JUST SHUT UP

22 minutes ago, Broadway Joe said:

I don’t get why someone who has won so much can be so sour. Man he just won last year! How much can Tim mean if you play the SB pretty much every year.

A lot of people who are really gifted at one thing tend to be socially awkward. I think that's Tom. His insane competitiveness and drive to win makes him the GOAT but it also makes him a sourpuss. It's actually kind of funny.

18 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

They can't say anything!

Archived