Superb owl LII Talk

Texas_OutLaw7

12 hours ago, Danger said:

You're both coming off as pretty pathetic right now. The insults being thrown back and forth are mediocre at best.

Well, wrangle your boy in, then.  I'm sitting here in the Cowboys forum (or what I thought was the 'Cowboys' forum) speaking my thoughts on the matter and like typical fashion, the Eagles fans come rappelling in from the rafters, unabated..

12 hours ago, Desperado82 said:

Just give it a rest. No need to throw insults back and forth. Friendly banter is one thing.

Sure thing, boss man.   Keep up the good work.

Guys, take it from me, Webbie WILL suspend you for this. ESPECIALLY if you are an Iggles fan trolling in a Cowboy forum.

Simply put, they had a great year, they finished on top, and congratulations are in order. 

Next year is another season.

Until then, they have bragging rights, we have an idiot for a GM/owner. 

We do have talent and with the right off-season moves and lack of off-season drama, we could have an opportunity to knock off the champs. Until then, they drink champagne and we drink beer. Just make it a good one, be a man, give props. Because when it is our turn, you will expect the same.

1 hour ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

I cannot properly put into words the cluster the Colts just walked into.

I really believe that the Colts dodged a bullet on that one.   I know that McDaniels is a really smart Offensive mind, but that stint in Denver was really bad.  There's a reason Marinelli, Linehan, Callahan and others don't get a second call-up to HC.  The only reason McDaniels was offered a second chance, after bombing, is because he's spent almost his entire career under BB.   You'll see in a few years when he takes over for BB as the HC. By year 3 as HC,  he'll be ran out of Foxboro backwards on a horse.

1 hour ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

I cannot properly put into words the cluster the Colts just walked into.

NE lobbing a shot at Indy for Deflagate. I hear Scott Linehan is a good offensive coach. Just sayin'

So does this mean Belichick is going to call it a career?

Apparently Eberflus already signed his contract so he's stuck at DC with no HC at the moment. And we allegedly offered him the DC position here, which would've shifted Rod to a Monte Kiffin role. But he wanted to take his chances in Indy...whoops...

Sidenote - McDaniels is a real (pick your favorite four letter word). Didn't inform any of his assistants that he was changing his mind. They found out when the public found out.

2 minutes ago, flyingmonkey30 said:

Apparently Eberflus already signed his contract so he's stuck at DC with no HC at the moment. And we allegedly offered him the DC position here, which would've shifted Rod to a Monte Kiffin role. But he wanted to take his chances in Indy...whoops...

Sidenote - McDaniels is a real (pick your favorite four letter word). Didn't inform any of his assistants that he was changing his mind. They found out when the public found out.

Thinking Eberflus probably didn't like the idea of jumping over RM this way. I can see his point there. 

Completely fits McDaniels M.O. I believe being a prick is one of the main reasons he got run out of Denver.

8 hours ago, WizardHawk said:

Thinking Eberflus probably didn't like the idea of jumping over RM this way. I can see his point there. 

Completely fits McDaniels M.O. I believe being a prick is one of the main reasons he got run out of Denver.

I think Robert Kraft showed his true colors here. 

Archived