FF Big Brother 7: Whicker wins! Diary Sessions now!

Malfatron

Just now, gopherwrestler said:

For @HorizontoZenith since he prolly knows this song

So lay down, 
The threat is real,
When his sight,
Goes red again.

I listened to that CD so many times that I can't even listen to that song anymore and enjoy it.  That CD was on repeat like every hour I was awake for a good two months when it came out.  Had a pretty big obsession with Chevelle for a while there.  So much that I got sick of them.  I've just recently been able to listen to them again.  I went probably two CDs of theirs without keeping up, and I got right back into them.  I think Sci-Fi Crimes was their best, but with time, that might become The North Corridor.  I love the progressive feel to it.  Especially the song Shot from a Cannon. 

3 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

A man who knows the classics! I like!

Gotta support Prince. 

2 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

I listened to that CD so many times that I can't even listen to that song anymore and enjoy it.  That CD was on repeat like every hour I was awake for a good two months when it came out.  Had a pretty big obsession with Chevelle for a while there.  So much that I got sick of them.  I've just recently been able to listen to them again.  I went probably two CDs of theirs without keeping up, and I got right back into them.  I think Sci-Fi Crimes was their best, but with time, that might become The North Corridor.  I love the progressive feel to it.  Especially the song Shot from a Cannon. 

Same here, I actually got sick of it for a long time too. Not the whole band itself, but the song I literally had blaring on cruise night all the time. 

Chevelle I believe has the best bridges in every song. So good.

@bcb1213

@Dwight_Schrute

I assume one of you used the Stack the Veto ability because why would anybody use it if they weren't on the block?  Unless maybe @Adrenaline_Flux used it to make sure one of you goes.  Whoever used it, I told you to pick me.  I would have played for you.  This is the one competition I could have guaranteed a win on, too.  You done messed up. 

Volbeat reminds me of the metal version of Nickleback.  I can’t deny I like the way some of their music sounds, but I feel like I should be ashamed for liking it.  

Breaking Benjamin is another band I used to really like, but I got sick of them once I realized that all of their songs sound the same.  I still like that one song they play.  By one song, I mean all their songs.  

Didn't like the rest of your music. 

2 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Volbeat reminds me of the metal version of Nickleback.  I can’t deny I like the way some of their music sounds, but I feel like I should be ashamed for liking it.  

Breaking Benjamin is another band I used to really like, but I got sick of them once I realized that all of their songs sound the same.  I still like that one song they play.  By one song, I mean all their songs.  

Didn't like the rest of your music. 

Yep, I have no shame for liking Breaking Benjamin, Volbeat, I even don’t mind Shinedown they have a couple pretty good tunes.

I was just trying to please the rest of the house with variety. This afternoon me and you can have a good session in the living room with some good tunes.

41 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

HZ has no chance of playing centerfield now.

was it the music that put you in the mood?

I don't even know what you idiots are talking about the last few pages. I'll read it all tonight when I get home 

Archived