FF Big Brother 7: Whicker wins! Diary Sessions now!

Malfatron

4 hours ago, HorizontoZenith said:

More challenges like this one, Julie.  Except without the tiebreaker.  Change tiebreaker to quickest to complete from time they saw it to time submitted.  I woke up at 6, submitted correct answers at 6:40.  That's in addition to two cups of coffee and what the first cup of coffee made me have to do. 

Also: Delete this post if I got one of them wrong because that would be embarrassing, but it's okay because I didn't get any of them wrong. 

In  reality this doesn't work, because Julie posted it originally with mistakes that made me go crazy. Solved it timely after it was fixed

Just now, JBURGE25 said:

In  reality this doesn't work, because Julie posted it originally with mistakes that made me go crazy. Solved it timely after it was fixed

I would have solved it with or without the corrections. 

Just now, JBURGE25 said:

sorry we're not all as smart as you, but I don't believe you anyway

Ask Julie when I submitted my moves.  Then see if there's a way to see the last time I came here last night and the first time I came here this morning.  Cannot prove the time I took during and between coffee breaks though. 

Just now, HorizontoZenith said:

Ask Julie when I submitted my moves.  Then see if there's a way to see the last time I came here last night and the first time I came here this morning.  Cannot prove the time I took during and between coffee breaks though. 

You said you did it at 6am an Julie fixed it last night. I have a hard time believing it since the errors screwed up the most important word in the phrase lol

Just now, JBURGE25 said:

You said you did it at 6am an Julie fixed it last night. I have a hard time believing it since the errors screwed up the most important word in the phrase lol

You think I needed words to solve that puzzle? 

Archived