FF Big Brother 7: Whicker wins! Diary Sessions now!

Malfatron

How did that vote get in so fast wtf 

conspiracy against jfin

17 minutes ago, jfinley88 said:

Ah **** I was about to start being active lol god dammit. Didn't even get a pre-eviction feud w/ burge 

too late for a post eviction feud? you suk

1 hour ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Typical.  I picked the slow door. 

Hey Julie, do we get to know yet whether or not we're staying in these doors another cycle? 

Ya'll are gonna have to sit here and contemplate your actions after evicting jfin.

@utley4568 @mission27 @RuskieTitan

my brothers.. dead man fin here. wanted to apologize for dying before we got to the end of this game together. it's a source of deep regret and pain. know this gave me purpose during the last few weeks of my life. ive struggled to find the words to use to describe the significance you've all played in my life. from this point forward our relationship is based on the memories we've made. i'll cherish these forever. i know for a short time you will be angry at the six men who brought an end to our fellowship. you may even hate them for it. please dont. this is not a case of i came in this world alone and im going out of alone or any stupid **** like that. im going out of it with you three. love each other for me. ill see you guys when you get here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iey0VOhxV2Y

Just now, RuskieTitan said:

I'm busy accepting bribes.

I'll give you a bribe:

Get your vote in within thirty minutes or you're my target for the next HoH cycle. 

It's really not that complicated.  iPwn literally asked to be voted out and he doesn't respond to PMs about the game.  If you're waiting on a bribe from him, you ain't gonna get one, so all you're doing is wasting everyone's time and delaying the HoH competition. 

Archived