FF Big Brother 7: Whicker wins! Diary Sessions now!

Malfatron

24 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Oh so Julie decides to change the rules to suit HZ but it's totally cool to make me spin the wheel for a comp with less than 24 hour notice.

HZ is right. Julie is displaying favoritism indeed.

1 minute ago, HorizontoZenith said:

giphy.gif

well as long as everyone is unhappy, it all works out!

21 hours ago, mission27 said:

Pwner, nothing personal but I sent you a PM several days ago and you did not respond.

I haven’t responded to a single PM from anyone but Julie. I think I’ve only opened one of the PMs someone has sent and that’s been by accident.

You also canceled the TASTYs.

I did. I actually want to address this because you’ve brought it up several times and I don’t think it was ever truly addressed the way it should have been. Participation across the forum was at an all time low, and participation in TAST was almost non-existent. The forum was dying. We moved the TASTYs to a historically more active time and got virtually no participation from anyone. We reached out to others to try to get more votes and nothing came in.

When we got nominations, they were so sparse that I was actually nominated for 5 categories and had to remove myself from a couple categories and pick someone who drew and I thought deserved to be the third person in two of the categories. There were other categories that we had to pick nominees ourselves because the nominations only got two people. When we got votes, I won all three of the categories I was nominated for because we got all of three people’s votes.

The interview we did in [spam] didn’t go well. My internet was down and I was trying to use an XfinityWIFI hotspot to connect so that we could have the discussion, and it kept cutting out. It gave the appearance to you that I wasn’t putting in any real effort with our interview when in reality I had to keep refreshing everything just to get the page to load any new info.

We probably should have communicated better with you and TLO to let you know what was going on. That’s absolutely on me. But there was no reason to do them that year. The thread would have been 20 posts of you and TLO talking, 3 posts from random people, and the award winners never showing up. It needed to be let go. 

The forum was dying and TAST was a ghost town. Things needed to be changed from a fundamental level across the forum before they came back. That’s why I put so much effort into the forum transition. But I mean nobody really knows about all of that, so....

You are also despicable

True

and clever

Ehh

and have been sliding by unscathed all game

Pretty true

and trying to float to the finals a la JBURGE.  I am on to you and I will be nominating you for the battle. 

Not true. I mean I asked to be voted out when I was on the block a while ago.

iPwn is a cancer

True

on this house

Again, ehhh.

Archived