FF Big Brother 7: Whicker wins! Diary Sessions now!

Malfatron

I’ll probably get screwed by my cell service cutting out (this last convo w HZ has had me waiting 30sec-1minuts for a page to load) but sure. Better than getting DQd I suppose 

25 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

I really do, however, feel like two days is unreasonable, especially in a competition like this. 

Why? This is unlike other comps, you have to line up with someone else’s schedule... it’s not like all I have to do is drop in for a minute whenever I want. Of course I’ll have 5 minutes here or there over the next 2 days, but I have no idea of knowing when it’s gonna be until it happens.

I was trying to save Ragnarok from wasting his time just sitting around his computer waiting for me to drop by because I knew my scedule was going to be busy and unpredictable until Tuesday AM.

Just now, domepatrol91 said:

Why? This is unlike other comps, you have to line up with someone else’s schedule... it’s not like all I have to do is drop in for a minute whenever I want. Of course I’ll have 5 minutes here or there over the next 2 days, but I have no idea of knowing when it’s gonna be until it happens

Yeah, that's honestly your fault though.  You either didn't look at the competition or keep up with the thread.  Ragnarok was here, said he was ready, and you were online in a different thread when he said that.  You came in and said you wouldn't be available until at least Tuesday.  You didn't say you wouldn't know what time you'd be available until Tuesday, you said you wouldn't be available until Tuesday.  If you have 5 minutes here or there, tag Ragnarok and Julie and at least try.  That's all I'm asking. 

18 minutes ago, MathMan said:

ok, I need to take a nao.

we will try again tonight or tomorrow.

I will 100% not be available tonight. Driving from work to a concert and then back home to bed for my 5am alarm.

Ill have 15 minutes at some point in the next 3 hours if rags is around

1 hour ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Julie, isn't the limit typically 24 hours?  I vote that if Dome can't find 5 minutes over the next 48 hours to do a challenge that takes one minute, he should have to forfeit the competition.  It's one thing to not have time on Sunday, but to not have time on a Sunday or a Monday to do a five minute challenge should disqualify him.  Just saying.  I think Rag should face off against Gopher, Shady already forfeited, and then the winner between Gopher/Rag should face me for the PoV win. 

It's one thing for a big, detailed HoH competition, but this one literally just takes being here for five minutes at the same time as Rag. 

@MathMan

I dont think Shady officially quit the comp.

Lol.  This is my nightmare.  I think I actually had a dream about this.  You couldn't have done this competition when I was HoH, Julie?  I would have been a lot more calm.  Julie has a sick sense of humor. 

16 minutes ago, HorizontoZenith said:

Ragnarok was here, said he was ready, and you were online in a different thread when he said that.

Why do you equate browsing another thread with having the ability to play in a comp? I was likely sitting at a red light on my commute or walking from my car into work when I was online.

I’ve had notice it is my turn for less than 3 hours now. Relax man. 

when I was ready, rags had errands to run. I’ll be available at some point in the next 3 hours but I’m not sure when it’s gonna be. Take a deep breath 

Archived