Ask Keyser - 2017 Fantasy Questions Thread

keysersoze3421

2 hours ago, StevenK said:

Should I trade AP for Baldwin?

I'm concerned about Baldwin's knee. Thoughts? 

My other RBs are: Barkley/McCaffery/Ingram/Hyde/Morris

My Receivers are: Cooper/Diggs/Cole/Godwin/M.Williams

Thoughts?

I like the deal. With that running back core, outside of week 4, I don't know when you'd play Peterson

5 hours ago, Almm24 said:

What do you think of this trade?

Corey Davis + Jake Elliott for Matt Breida + Greg Zuerlein

I like the Davis side a little more. Kickers are kickers, and like relief pitchers, they can vary pretty wildly from year to year, so I would just ignore that part of the trade for the time being even if Zuerlein would appear to be the better option there. You just never know (after all, Zuerlein is 2 years removed from a truly remarkable 67% success rate over 30 field goals and in 4 out of his 6 years, he's been outside the top 15 in field goal percentage). The thing is, while I like Breida, I like Davis' chances of breaking out a lot more. If you are particularly thin at the running back position, I  would understand it, but at best, Breida is a timeshare running back with Morris, while Davis has a legit shot at being the number one wide receiver on the Titans. I just think the upside favors Davis. 

13 hours ago, CT Cowboy Fan said:

Standard scoring, who do I start in the flex?

Alex Collins vs Buffalo

James Connor vs Cleveland

Agree with the others for Collins. While I do like Connor this week as a viable rb2, I feel like Collins has a very safe usage and floor this week that I wouldn't want to pass up for an unknown quantity. 

Need help with my two Flex spots...Half PPR and PPFD.

Options:

WR - Randall Cobb, Geronimo Allison, Quincy Enunwa, Kenny Golladay James Washington 

RB - T.J. Yeldon, John Kelly

Rest of Starting Line-Up:

QB: Cam Newton

WR: Michael Thomas, Keenan Allen, Jarvis Landry

RB: Todd Gurley, Leonard Fournette

TE: Ricky Seals-Jones

4 hours ago, One Punch Man said:

Need help with my two Flex spots...Half PPR and PPFD.

Options:

WR - Randall Cobb, Geronimo Allison, Quincy Enunwa, Kenny Golladay James Washington 

RB - T.J. Yeldon, John Kelly

Rest of Starting Line-Up:

QB: Cam Newton

WR: Michael Thomas, Keenan Allen, Jarvis Landry

RB: Todd Gurley, Leonard Fournette

TE: Ricky Seals-Jones

I don't like them but probably Cobb and Golladay

5 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I don't like them but probably Cobb and Golladay

I'm wondering if Enunwa is a strong play here. Darnold may be checking down a lot and Enunwa does really well in that area of the field. I'd probably limit it to one of those three (Cobb, Golladay, Enunwa), by I may choose Enunwa over Golladay...just not sure what his usage is going to be. 

40 minutes ago, Forge said:

I'm wondering if Enunwa is a strong play here. Darnold may be checking down a lot and Enunwa does really well in that area of the field. I'd probably limit it to one of those three (Cobb, Golladay, Enunwa), by I may choose Enunwa over Golladay...just not sure what his usage is going to be. 

@JaguarCrazy2832 I’ve been leaning Enunwa cause of the same thinking. Kearse being out, NY having no other targets in the middle/intermediate.

I’ve also considered subbing in Yeldon. All that work Fournette misses, including in the pass, will presumably go to him. He’s shown the ability to break a few big plays and catch a few passes. Plus if Fournette were to get hurt, I’d be covered. You know? 

16 hours ago, beekay414 said:

Patrick Mahomes @ Chargers or Alex Smith @ Cardinals

EDIT - Wrong thread

I mean I think there are 3 threads that this will work in. I think Mahomes is risky but offers the most potential. Thats a tough duo to start with since Smith is in a new place and Mahomes is finally starting. I like Mahomes' weapons more and I'd be willing to take the risk on his potential for a huge game

1 hour ago, G-McDog said:

Hi, standard scoring nfl.com league...

... who do I start as RB2... 

James Connor vs Cleveland

Lamar Miller vs NE?

Give me Connor. Still have him as an Rb2. Have Miller as a low end RB2 or flex play. 

On 9/6/2018 at 11:08 PM, Forge said:

Agree with the others for Collins. While I do like Connor this week as a viable rb2, I feel like Collins has a very safe usage and floor this week that I wouldn't want to pass up for an unknown quantity. 

This was probably my biggest misfire of the week. I chose Connor in pretty much every other sit / start option except for this one.

Archived