The Offensive Line

oland11

Long name - Wiz - Kelce - Brooks - Johnson

For the majority of the game, this was our offensive line. These guys were the unsung heroes in my opinion. They allow zero sacks on Foles and did a tremendous job with the run game early on. 

I think a special shout out to Vaitai should be in order for having to replace a borderline HOF LT and coming out last night having to face James Harrison. He in my opinion did an excellent job for the majority of the game having to go up against Harrison. 

Another shout out to our 1st team All-Pro center, Jason Kelce for being the center link in this chain and giving it his all and then some every snap. 

Finally a shout out to Lane Johnson for not being a knucklehead this season as well 9_9

8 hours ago, oland11 said:

Long name - Wiz - Kelce - Brooks - Johnson

For the majority of the game, this was our offensive line. These guys were the unsung heroes in my opinion. They allow zero sacks on Foles and did a tremendous job with the run game early on. 

I think a special shout out to Vaitai should be in order for having to replace a borderline HOF LT and coming out last night having to face James Harrison. He in my opinion did an excellent job for the majority of the game having to go up against Harrison. 

Another shout out to our 1st team All-Pro center, Jason Kelce for being the center link in this chain and giving it his all and then some every snap. 

Finally a shout out to Lane Johnson for not being a knucklehead this season as well 9_9

Borderline?!

Borderline?!

Put some respek on it!

I think we all knew that we had the advantages in the trenches, and they proved it.

15 hours ago, eagles18 said:

I remember the first or second play of the SB, Kelce took on two blockers but Eagle hater Chris Collinsworth didnt mention it 

Yup, I shouted to everyone to see that on that play while everybody was cheering the Running back, Kelce da gawd.

16 hours ago, eagles18 said:

I remember the first or second play of the SB, Kelce took on two blockers but Eagle hater Chris Collinsworth didnt mention it 

They actually did talk about that. They showed it on replay how he got blasted back initially but then recovered and took on two defenders.

Archived