2018 Free Agency - Prospects for GB

Sasquatch

I really think the Packers need more speed at TE too.  When they can't threaten down the middle, the offense is terrible.  They cannot afford to lack it anymore.  This sounds almost Madden like, but if Eifert would take a prove it deal, I would jump on that.  I think getting another veteran pass catcher is important this offseason, but who says they have to be a WR?  The 2 TE sets would be ridiculous.  I think the Packers would instantly have the best TE group in the NFL then.  

2 hours ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

So many people were telling us that trading Randall wasn't a big deal because we were going to be able to pull Free Agent CBs. 

But I'll revise my statement to "If we can't sign or trade for anybody decent"

I'm pretty disappointed we didn't land one of the free agent corners I liked. We have the ability to make it happen with contract manipulations for a handful of guys and I think we should have done it. But I'm still thinking we are going to sign one, draft one, and trade for one. I could be wrong but I'll wait to see it out 

1 minute ago, LacyIsGood said:

I really think the Packers need more speed at TE too.  When they can't threaten down the middle, the offense is terrible.  They cannot afford to lack it anymore.  This sounds almost Madden like, but if Eifert would take a prove it deal, I would jump on that.  I think getting another veteran pass catcher is important this offseason, but who says they have to be a WR?  The 2 TE sets would be ridiculous.  I think the Packers would instantly have the best TE group in the NFL then.  

Is eifert speed at tight end?

1 minute ago, NormSizedMidget said:

Is eifert speed at tight end?

Fast enough.  But I guess what I'm saying is having another good, potentially great TE would be huge.  If Graham gets hurt, and he has had a major injury in the past, going back to Kendricks or a rookie could create a huge drop off offensively, and the Packers can't really risk it.

4 minutes ago, LacyIsGood said:

Fast enough.  But I guess what I'm saying is having another good, potentially great TE would be huge.  If Graham gets hurt, and he has had a major injury in the past, going back to Kendricks or a rookie could create a huge drop off offensively, and the Packers can't really risk it.

Okay.i was just thinking you went from we need speed to a guy who's not all that fast. If you want speed ebron would be the one I think

7 minutes ago, Leader said:

Eifert AND Graham?

It would be awesome. I'm just saying he's not fast and he started talking about getting fast guys there. That's all I was saying. It didn't feel like it connected.

1 minute ago, NormSizedMidget said:

Started to. Can't hardly see what's going on with my phone and that quality

Oh. I hardly ever - as in just about never - access the Net on my phone - but yeah, I'd imagine the videos must be tiny.

7 minutes ago, Leader said:

Oh. I hardly ever - as in just about never - access the Net on my phone - but yeah, I'd imagine the videos must be tiny.

It's not that bad usually but however he records them makes it incredibly difficult to see. I couldn't even really see the ball on here lol. Quality is just too poor for a small screen. He really should find a better way. It's not hard.

2 minutes ago, NormSizedMidget said:

It's not that bad usually but however he records them makes it incredibly difficult to see. I couldn't even really see the ball on here lol. Quality is just too poor for a small screen. He really should find a better way. It's not hard.

Hey. Works for me. I've communicated with before, he's not an untouchable. If you contact him maybe you can help him out.

Archived