2018 Free Agency - Prospects for GB

Sasquatch

1 minute ago, NormSizedMidget said:

They didn't even erfa tender him

An original round tender cost $1.797M

Waters has not played a down of NFL so far in his career and isn't worth that amount. We had to let Waters go in order to offer him a lower amount which is exactly what we are doing right now.

5 minutes ago, Chili said:

An original round tender cost $1.797M

Waters has not played a down of NFL so far in his career and isn't worth that amount. We had to let Waters go in order to offer him a lower amount which is exactly what we are doing right now.

He's an erfa dude. Aren't they just paid what the minimum salary is damn near for their years in the league... Are we gonna get him cheaper than minimum?

I hate being corrected like I'm a moron. Erfa pay is different. 

Bears signed Aaron Lynch. Have to admit, they are the "winners" of FA if there is such a thing. Kept Fuller, resigned Prince, added Lynch, and completely revamped their offense in 1 day with ARob, Gabriel and Burton. Well done.

5 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Arrigooooo

Doubt it. Mathieu is 5’9”... if Gute is correct in his saying they are going to keep with Ron Wolf’s measurable standards than Mathieu is a hard pass.

More so if it’s going to cost $11 million per.

4 minutes ago, Green19 said:

Doubt it. Mathieu is 5’9”... if Gute is correct in his saying they are going to keep with Ron Wolf’s measurable standards than Mathieu is a hard pass.

This has been discussed, but I'd say once you've proven you can play in the NFL I think that stuff matters a lot less.

3 minutes ago, Green19 said:

I mean I'm in no way, remotely thinking it's possible to land him. Even if we did, we'd just be throwing in the towel basically at CB. Anyways, it's entertaining to be mentioned.

Just now, Chili said:

CONFIRMED: 

Packers sign Wilkerson, acquire Kizer in trade. Randall traded to Cleveland; Green Bay signs Waters

http://www.packers.com/news-and-events/article-roster-moves/article-1/Packers-sign-Wilkerson-acquire-Kizer-in-trade/e03a6dae-28d5-449b-a81a-30547314938f

That last one may end up being the difference in our season.

Archived