WILL: Lee, Stanford
RUSH: Martin vs Thomas vs Fraizer
CB: Johnson, Jackson, Bademosi, Roberts, Jones, Clark
FS: Maye, Burris
SS: Adams, Miles

K: Cantazaro
P: Edwards

RS: Miller vs Stewart

I'd be down.  I haven't really looked into St. Brown to much... is he really being talked about that high?  Not a ton of production, whats his deal?  The rest I would be happy with for the most part.  I love Baker, and Sony.  That changes our offense right off the bat especially with a new O line.

1 minute ago, Cory Longville said:

I like the draft but I don’t think we did nearly enough in FA. We are going to have close to 100 million is cap space so I hope EJ Gaines isn’t our biggest signing. 

Ryan Jensen, Zach Fulton, and Trey Burton are gonna take up a nice chunk of space and factor in the resignings will take up a good chunk too. Don't want us to go out and just spend to spend, rather frontload contracts on a few more FA this year so we can continue to have decent spending money next year along with any carry over we get.

1 hour ago, Dr.O said:

Ryan Jensen, Zach Fulton, and Trey Burton are gonna take up a nice chunk of space and factor in the resignings will take up a good chunk too. Don't want us to go out and just spend to spend, rather frontload contracts on a few more FA this year so we can continue to have decent spending money next year along with any carry over we get.

I like this. I don’t get why everyone wants to spend every last dollar we have this offseason 

On 2/11/2018 at 9:50 AM, Dr.O said:

Right. Also, there are other teams with cap space. We won't land every player we go after. Your FA feels pretty healthy to me.

I like the first two players in the draft. I like a lot of RB's in this draft; so, I don't think it's necessary to jump up for a RB. But if we trade up for Michel, I would be cool with that. 

DAT is a good pickup. Feel like we haven't had a good returner since Leon Washington. 

Edit: These mocks show how bad our 2015 draft class was. Smith, Mauldin and Petty should be off the team next year, Harrison is already gone and Simon has been mostly a practice squad player. Meaning we only have Leo from that draft. Macc does have the excuse that he didn't get his scouts in until after the 2015 draft. But it's a disappointing nonetheless. This is a big draft for him.  

• 2 weeks later...

I like it. Except a couple things. Love us addressing WR and RB in Round 2... I just don't like the guys you have us addressing it with. I think we can do way better than Miller and Johnson in Round 2. Overall I like the needs getting addressed. Sub in different guys at those spots and it's an A+ from me.

10 hours ago, KodiakThunder said:

Id prefer quenton nelson at 6 then that trade down.  Kinda ruins it for me.

And no, Isiah Wynn is not a consolation prize lol. Gimme the best OG to come out in years please!

Disagree obviously, Wynn I said absolutely a consolation prize and is one of the 3 top OG prospects in this draft and can help solidify our INT-OL. I'd rather net us Josh Jackson and Miller in this scenario than just Nelson.

13 hours ago, Bobby816 said:

I like it. Except a couple things. Love us addressing WR and RB in Round 2... I just don't like the guys you have us addressing it with. I think we can do way better than Miller and Johnson in Round 2. Overall I like the needs getting addressed. Sub in different guys at those spots and it's an A+ from me.

Miller and Johnson are 2 of my favs, Miller might not make it there if he runs a good 40(I see a little bit of AB/Sterling Shepherd in him) and Johnson is a big back with vision and speed that fits a zone scheme, he also catches very well which I think is gonna be a big factor with our RBs.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived