Madden 19

MacReady

12 hours ago, steelcurtain29 said:
12 hours ago, JBURGE said:

Yupp. That's what I do. Must have something to do with a spotify/sony partnership 

I don't believe that's the case, because I can do it with my Xbox now as well.

my b

Ran madden leagues before with a few guys in here and ive been in consistently full madden leagues since then. Started up a new one with a few of those guys and we currently have 26/32 teams filled. Would anyone here be interested in joining a league that advances every mon, wed and friday with 32 members? Titans, falcons, 9ers, seattle, bills and lions left.

21 minutes ago, S-jax39 said:

Ran madden leagues before with a few guys in here and ive been in consistently full madden leagues since then. Started up a new one with a few of those guys and we currently have 26/32 teams filled. Would anyone here be interested in joining a league that advances every mon, wed and friday with 32 members? Titans, falcons, 9ers, seattle, bills and lions left.

Are you guys a sim league or can people play however they want?  For example, in Madden 18 the gun bunch formation was by far the best formation and had broken plays.  If I'm trying to win, I'm lining up in that formation every single down.  

4 minutes ago, showtime said:
29 minutes ago, S-jax39 said:

Are you guys a sim league or can people play however they want?  For example, in Madden 18 the gun bunch formation was by far the best formation and had broken plays.  If I'm trying to win, I'm lining up in that formation every single down.  

I'm glad you play xbox lol

1 minute ago, JBURGE said:

Haha.  That's the nature of Madden.  People figure out plays and formations that are really powerful.  Then trying to figure out how to stop those things, be a better user defender, etc.  It's like a puzzle and chess match.

=)

7 minutes ago, showtime said:

Its pretty sim. Heres a quick rundown of the rules.

-7 min Quarters

-All Madden Difficulty

-Sim setting

-Owner only

-Position changes are allowed except No Wr-HB, Safety-LB. DE and olb can be 

changed depending on scheme, OL can be changed immediately after draft, but other than that are set and cannot be changed down the line. 

-Offensive Plays can only be ran once per drive 

-Free agency draft at the beginning of season 1, order determined by player overalls, but will be a snake draft with two rounds. After the draft FA is free for all

-2 trades per offseason, and one during season. must show proof that both users agree to trade

-players can be traded if they’re 80 ovr or less, or on the final year of their contract

-Fourth down attempts limited to 4th and  one or shorter unless you’re on the opponents side of the field. 

-Gameplay Sliders will not be touched

-Xp sliders can be adjusted when seen fit

1 minute ago, S-jax39 said:

-Offensive Plays can only be ran once per drive 

How is this enforced?  What if I ran the same play two times in a row, but changed up some of the receivers routes?  I can run like 8-10 plays out of gun bunch formation.  They will be the 8-10 most broken plays in the game and they might all look the same because it's the same formation.

3 minutes ago, showtime said:

How is this enforced?  What if I ran the same play two times in a row, but changed up some of the receivers routes?  I can run like 8-10 plays out of gun bunch formation.  They will be the 8-10 most broken plays in the game and they might all look the same because it's the same formation.

Last play shows what you ran regardless of audibles unless they changed it. Just to be honest, the top dudes in this league are gonna figure you out and shut you down. You wont win anything against any of the heavy hitters here doing that lol. Theres always people running gimmicks in every online franchise thats full.

2 minutes ago, S-jax39 said:

Last play shows what you ran regardless of audibles unless they changed it. Just to be honest, the top dudes in this league are gonna figure you out and shut you down. You wont win anything against any of the heavy hitters here doing that lol. Theres always people running gimmicks in every online franchise thats full.

I mean, the scheme I'm talking about is ran by pro players who are the best players in the world.  What console do you play on?

1 minute ago, showtime said:

I mean, the scheme I'm talking about is ran by pro players who are the best players in the world.  What console do you play on?

Xbox. If you want to use the bunch formation all game its fine as long as its not the same play per drive.

44 minutes ago, showtime said:
46 minutes ago, JBURGE said:

Haha.  That's the nature of Madden.  People figure out plays and formations that are really powerful.  Then trying to figure out how to stop those things, be a better user defender, etc.  It's like a puzzle and chess match.

=)

Yes but in a sim league that isn't fun to play against. Go take that and play regular online and tournaments, fine

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, JBURGE said:

Yes but in a sim league that isn't fun to play against. Go take that and play regular online and tournaments, fine

Yea, I understand that.  That's why I was asking about it.  I wouldn't ever join a league without asking that question.  If people want to play more of a sim style, I can do that as well.  

2 hours ago, showtime said:

Yea, I understand that.  That's why I was asking about it.  I wouldn't ever join a league without asking that question.  If people want to play more of a sim style, I can do that as well.  

So you in? You have discord?

9 minutes ago, S-jax39 said:

So you in? You have discord?

Not sure if I'll join.  I need to look over those teams and see which is the best.  Also, you said you advance three times a week, so am I expected to play three games per week?  Three games per week seems like a lot.

37 minutes ago, showtime said:

Not sure if I'll join.  I need to look over those teams and see which is the best.  Also, you said you advance three times a week, so am I expected to play three games per week?  Three games per week seems like a lot.

Yeah. I thought that was a lot too until i got really into the leagues then it wasnt much. 3 hours a week basically. If you change your mind just send me a message.