Madden 19

MacReady

Just now, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

I'm buying for PC so I can make tip videos and get my money back.

If you have a solid PC, you should get that Origin Premier package that cost $15 a month.  Maybe wait until Battlefield 5 is closer to release so you can play that and Madden unlimited until you with to cancel your subscription.

1 minute ago, showtime said:

I don't have any evidence for this, but I'm assuming most people who play in online leagues just want to play the game.  In many leagues I have been in (NBA 2K included) many people don't even want a share of admin duties.  If they put all that stuff into the game, a decent amount wouldn't even use it because it's too much time.  

Like I said, I could see people who are doing OFFLINE franchise investing in all that, but normally things that are online - playing is the huge priority.  If I played in a league where the commissioner turned any of that stuff on, I would leave the league. 

To me, it feels like playing in an NCAA online dynasty, but without the intricacies of recruiting. So you're playing the games, if I want to just play the games, why would I bother with Dynasty/Franchise? I'd just play a ranked match. It's boring to me. I wouldn't join a league unless they wanted to do the whole package. 

1 minute ago, showtime said:

If you have a solid PC, you should get that Origin Premier package that cost $15 a month.  Maybe wait until Battlefield 5 is closer to release so you can play that and Madden unlimited until you with to cancel your subscription.

It's a super legit deal. You can just pay 99$ and get the whole year. Well I'm gonna buy Madden and BFV. So that's already a deal. And I still have until next August on it.

Just now, Norm said:

I'm getting it on PC. Technically I didn't buy it though. Got Origin premier. Preloading now. Can play tomorrow 10am. 

Awesome, man.  I have EA Access on Xbox, so I'm really hoping the trail drops tomorrow.  Sometimes the trail has come out a day early, but if not, I'll be playing on Thursday.

Looking forward to seeing your insight about the game since you'll have the full release very early.  Origin Premier is so great.

Not only that but the game literally stays the same just about every year. They charge you for a roster update and get to make you start all over paying for a new ultimate team. 

Yay. EA is the least consumer friendly publisher out there. There's a reason they've won the infamous award for "worst company in america" MULTIPLE times.

https://consumerist.com/2013/04/09/ea-makes-worst-company-in-america-history-wins-title-for-second-year-in-a-row/

Edited by Danger

1 minute ago, Norm said:

It's a super legit deal. You can just pay 99$ and get the whole year. Well I'm gonna buy Madden and BFV. So that's already a deal. And I still have until next August on it.

Yea, it's a sweet deal.  Being able to play all EA titles very early and also unlimited is awesome.  It's also great for people who want to play games for a few months and then they get tired of the game.  I wish it was on consoles as well.

• Like 1

Just now, showtime said:

Awesome, man.  I have EA Access on Xbox, so I'm really hoping the trail drops tomorrow.  Sometimes the trail has come out a day early, but if not, I'll be playing on Thursday.

Looking forward to seeing your insight about the game since you'll have the full release very early.  Origin Premier is so great.

I haven't played Madden since 11 lol. Last time my console worked. So I'll be completely lost I'm sure and have nothing to compare to. But there will be tons of people out there with it. There's already some trick to play it offline supposedly.

2 minutes ago, Danger said:

Not only that but the game literally stays the same just about every year. They charge you for a roster update and get to make you start all over paying for a new ultimate team. 

Yay. EA is the least consumer friendly publisher out there. There's a reason they've won the infamous award for "worst company in america" MULTIPLE times.

https://consumerist.com/2013/04/09/ea-makes-worst-company-in-america-history-wins-title-for-second-year-in-a-row/

EA bad!!!

The evil EA **** is so overrated it's not even funny. Eventually we need to realize the consumers are morons on the whole and deserve blame. 

They kept winning that award because hating EA is a MASSIVE circle jerk of epic proportions.

• Like 1

Just now, Norm said:

EA bad!!!

The evil EA **** is so overrated it's not even funny. Eventually we need to realize the consumers are morons on the whole and deserve blame. 

They kept winning that award because hating EA is a MASSIVE circle jerk of epic proportions.

Alright guy. I hope you enjoy getting milked more and more, while you continue to get less and less.

Just now, Danger said:

Alright guy. I hope you enjoy getting milked more and more, while you continue to get less and less.

How are people getting milked if they enjoy the game and have a lot of fun with it?  Someone spends $60 on Madden and they play the game a ton throughout the year and have a blast.  That's definitely getting their money's worth. 

Just now, showtime said:

How are people getting milked if they enjoy the game and have a lot of fun with it?  Someone spends $60 on Madden and they play the game a ton throughout the year and have a blast.  That's definitely getting their money's worth. 

If someone can have fun with a bare bones experience, that's their problem. Hell I'm glad someone can enjoy the stuff they make, but until EA gives me a reason to believe that they're actually going give more than the minimum effort, I see no reason to buy their product.

Stop being so dramatic man lol yeah the game isn't updated enough, but a lot of people enjoy playing it, myself included. I don't like how the game is made either, but I get over 100 hours out of it for less than $100 a year. 

Just now, Danger said:
2 minutes ago, showtime said:

If someone can have fun with a bare bones experience, that's their problem. Hell I'm glad someone can enjoy the stuff they make, but until EA gives me a reason to believe that they're actually going give more than the minimum effort, I see no reason to buy their product.

I buy a lot of local produce and Mennonite meats because I have that option. I don't have that option for Madden. I'm not going to have a holier than thou attitude and **** on everyone who buys it 

I actually just paid 99 dollars for unlimited EA games for a year. Deluxe versions. And I was already gonna buy two. ZOMG but EA bad!!!! Dey ruin my lyfe making monies!!!!!

I went and read that article. It's a riot they won with the evidence they put in there. OMG you have to be online to play a game OMG EVIL!! ME3, DA2, and dead space sequels are all lauded for the most part. But it's so en vouge to **** over everything comes out. And has been. $60 is too much for a game???? Lolol. I remember getting a $70 new NES game in the 90s. Go adjust that **** for inflation.

The EA cry babies are way more brainwashed than those who aren't constantly crying EA baddddddd