Civilization Mafia - GAME OVER - Barbarians win!

Whicker

1 hour ago, LetTheBallFly said:

I'm voting Tk3 for what he said, my multiple scum reads on him, and the fact raves is on him as well. You just posted me with no info at all. Then said I was overreacting to 1 vote to get your reason in after I called you out.  Again you obviously didn' pay attention last night. Don't even care that you vote me. Just quit voting like scum with no reason. I'm voting Tk3 and wish I had a hit to hit his mafia butt.

Your “multiple scum reads” are sludge at best IMO

1 minute ago, LetTheBallFly said:

I said. I'm still pissed at Tk3s comment and was just blindly going down the list of other inactives. I mistakingly included you. Probably since I haven't seen you post in a few hours. I am sorry

I think that’s at least twice now you’ve apologized over something.....

52 minutes ago, Raves said:

Yay is more beneficial because a) scum cant choose to fast build a civ beneficial wonder that we would want b) even if they get an extra wonder able to be built they can only use one each, to include the factional kill, iirc,  So with 4 wonders and the factional kill, assuming there are 3 scum, then they can use the factional kill and 2 more abilities,  which they might not even have 2 as they are still lower on the wonder pecking order than us so they might put in for the same ones as us and not get an extra one anyways.

Basically i see this as keeping the chances that beneficial wonders get in our hands and even if the scum get an extra wonder, all it does is force them to pick which one they use and its probably a weaker wonder that they might get as it is.

Ok I can agree with that. 1 wonder use a night would help at least limit them. Only thing I worry about is them having a really strong role. Controlling them to only one move a night actually would limit them. 

Archived