Hall of Very Good

Tyronnosaurus

5 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

It's very possible, but it's also possible that Davis, Towns, and Cousins continue to keep him out.  He wasn't even an injury replacement this year.

Now with Aldridge getting older and Cousins coming off a bad injury, next year could very well be his first of many.  Or it's his only 1 as Cousins makes a recovery.  Or he doesn't even make it because Leonard will need a spot as well.

Jokic didn’t deserve it this year. For reasons out of his control, IMO, but I expect him to be playing to his full potential moving forward. He’s simply too good to not make it. Gobert will be back in the mix too. There are some great players that won’t be making it in the future. Draymond Green, looking right at you. 

Your post is totally fair though lol will be very interesting 

I dont know if it's been discussed, but do ya'll know just how easy it is to get into the NBA Hall of Fame? I'd say about 70% of the names already listed in here will end up in the hall at some point. This isn't like the NFL Hall of Fame where you need to be a legitimate superstar or an extremely tenured veteran to make it in. That's not to say a lot of the guys that will go in are on the same level as their peers; just that the distinction in talent and accolades isn't as apparent in other sports.

2 hours ago, RavensTillIDie said:

I dont know if it's been discussed, but do ya'll know just how easy it is to get into the NBA Hall of Fame? I'd say about 70% of the names already listed in here will end up in the hall at some point. This isn't like the NFL Hall of Fame where you need to be a legitimate superstar or an extremely tenured veteran to make it in. That's not to say a lot of the guys that will go in are on the same level as their peers; just that the distinction in talent and accolades isn't as apparent in other sports.

I was thinking the same and names I was about to mention are guys that were good like  Mike Bibby, Peja Stojakovic, Muggsy Bogues, Elton Brand, someone mentioned Andre Miller, idk just to name a few.

1 hour ago, Oregon Ducks said:

They were go-to #1 guys for large portions of their careers. Klay has never been.

He already has more rings than both.  He's 1 All-Star and 1 All-NBA team short of Reggie's career marks.  He's going to have a much better resume than Reggie.

Only thing Ray has on him is All-Star teams (10 to 4), but Klay will make up for it with titles and All-NBA teams.

On 2/15/2018 at 12:00 PM, DalCowboyzRule said:

Amar'e Stoudemire, Shawn Marion, Joe Johnson, Grant Hill, LaMarcus Aldridge, Al Horford, Kevin Love, DeMar Derozan, Kyle Lowry, Paul Millsap, Deron Williams, Andre Iguodala

Best player to miss out? Idk Caron Butler? Gerald Wallace? Goran Dragic? Danny Granger?

I think Grant Hill will make HOF tbh.

Archived