Jump to content
DoleINGout

03/10/18 Update: 3-Round Mock Draft (with Trades & Free Agency)

Recommended Posts

*SEA trade Earl Thomas & 2019 4th Round Pick to CLE for pick 64

*IND trade pick 3 to MIA for picks 11, 42 & 2019 1st Round Pick

*NYG trade pick 2 to BUF for picks 21, 22, 121, Cordy Glenn & 2019 1st Round Pick

*SEA trade pick 18 to NE for Derek Rivers and picks 31 & 63

*PHI trade Brandon Graham to TB for pick 108

*PHI trade Vinny Curry to ARI for Tyrann Mathieu

 

1. S. Barkley - RB, CLE

2. S. Darnold - QB, BUF*

3. B. Mayfield - QB, MIA*

4. B. Chubb - DE, CLE

5. Q. Nelson - LG, DEN

6. J. Rosen - QB, NYJ

7. D. Payne - DT, TB

8. M. McGlinchey - LT, CHI

9. C. Ridley - WR, SF

10. R. Smith - MLB, OAK

11. T. Edmunds - ILB, IND*

12. V. Vea - DT, CIN

13. D. Ward - CB, WAS

14. H. Landry - OLB, GB

15. C. Sutton - WR, ARI

16. M. Fitzpatrick - FS, BAL

17. J. Allen - QB, LAC

18. M. Rudolph - QB, NE*

19. L. Carter - OLB, DAL

20. M. Davenport - OLB, DET

21. D. Guice - RB, NYG*

22. L. Jackson - QB, NYG*

23. S. Hubbard - OLB, LAR

24. L. Vander Esch - OLB, CAR

25. D. James Jr. - SS, TEN

26. M. Hughes - CB/KR, ATL

27. R. Evans - MLB, NO

28. R. Harrison - FS, PIT

29. W. Hernandez - LG, JAX

30. T. Bryan - DT, MIN

31. J. Alexander - CB, SEA*

32. C. Williams - LT, PHI

 

33. K. Miller - RT, CLE

34. B. Smith - RT, NYG

35. J. Jackson - CB, CLE

36. C. Davis - CB, IND

37. F. Daniels - C, NYJ

38. A. Key - DE, TB

39. R. McIntosh - DE, CHI

40. B. Price - LG, DEN

41. S. Michel - RB, OAK

42. F. Ragnow - LG, IND*

43. T. Crosby - LT, NE

44. N. Chubb - RB, WAS

45. M. Andrews - TE, GB

46. I. Wynn - LG, CIN

47. O. Brown Jr. - LT, ARI

48. O. Okoronkwo - OLB, LAC

49. J. Washington - WR, NYJ

50. M. Gesicki - TE, DAL

51. H. Phillips - NT, DET

52. J. Jones - RT, BAL

53. I. Oliver - CB, BUF

54. A. Miller - WR, KC

55. R. Jones II - RB, CAR

56. B. Hill - NT, BUF

57. D. Johnson - CB, TEN

58. M. Rankin - RT, ATL

59. D. Goedert - TE, SF

60. U. Nwosu - OLB, PIT

61. H. Hurst - TE, JAX

62. C. Okorafor - RG, MIN

63. A. Watts - SS, SEA*

64. T. Fumagalli - TE, SEA*

 

65. D. O'Brian - OLB, BUF

66. M. Gallup - WR, NYG

67. D. Chark - WR, IND

68. G. Christian - LT, HOU

69. A. Corbett - LG, TB

70. D. Hand - DE, SF

71. R. Freeman - RB, DEN

72. K. Johnson - RB, NYJ

73. L. Wallace - CB, MIA

74. E. Saint Brown - WR, SF

75. K. Lauletta - QB, OAK

76. C. Kirk - WR/KR, GB

77. K. Benkurt - QB, CIN

78. K. Toliver II - CB, KC

79. M. Allen - FS, ARI

80. T. Settle - NT, HOU

81. T. McFadeen - CB, DAL

82. J. Reid - SS, DET

83. R. Penny - RB, BAL

84. M. Cole - C, LAC

85. L. Falk - QB, CAR

86. M. Kiser - ILB, KC

87. D. Moore - WR/PR, LAR

88. D. Elliott - FS, CAR

89. M. Ateman - WR, TEN

90. D. Nnadi - NT, ATL

91. R. Green - DE, NO

92. D. Reed - CB, PIT

93. M. Stewart - NB, JAX

94. T. Quinn - WR, MIN

95. C. Herndon - TE, NE

96. B. O'Neill - LT, BUF

97. J. Sweat - DE, ARI

98. S. Welsh - RG, HOU

99. I. Thomas - TE, DEN

100. D. Smythe - TE, CIN

 

QB: 

D. Brees, Saints

C. Keenum, Broncos

K. Cousins, Vikings

J. McCown, Jets

T. Savage, Texans

M. Glennon, Cardinals

S. Bradford, Cardinals

G. Smith, Jaguars

T. Bridgewater, Jets

 

RB/FB: 

L. Bell, Steelers

C. Hyde, Buccaneers

D. Lewis, 49ers

J. McKinnon, Giants

F. Gore, Vikings

C. Grant, Jaguars

A. Morris, Broncos

C. Anderson, Jets

A. Blue, 49ers

B. Oliver, Cardinals

M. Davis, Seahawks

D. Murray, Bears

T. Ward, Falcons

D. Williams, Colts

K. Williams, Patriots

L. Blount, Texans

E. Lacy, Chargers

I. Crowell, Colts

R. Burkhead, Patriots

D. Sproles, Chiefs

A. Ellington, Dolphins

J. Hill, Cowboys

Z. Line, Patriots

A. Sherman, Bears

 

WR: 

A. Robinson, Bears

S. Watkins, Rams

A. Wilson, Bears

M. Lee, Raiders

P. Richardson, Redskins

M. Wallace, Bills

T. Jones, Colts

K. Wright, Falcons

C. Latimer, Lions

D. Amendola, Patriots

R. Grant, Jets

E. Decker, Titans

B. Bersin, Bills

B. Quick, Redskins

T. Gabriel, 49ers

A. Humphries, Ravens

B. Butler, Rams

Ja. Brown, Ravens

J. Brown, Steelers

J. Matthews, Jaguars

T. Pryor, Browns

M. Slater, Patriots

 

TE: 

T. Burton, Colts

A. Gates, Saints

T. Eifert, Broncos

Z. Miller, Saints

N. Sterling, Jets

D. Fells, Lions

S. McGrath, Chargers

L. Toilolo, Bears

J. Graham, Dolphins

 

OT: 

N. Solder, Broncos

C. Lucas, Texans

C. Fleming, Texans

C. Hubbard, Browns

G. Gilliam, 49ers

L. Joeckel, Dolphins

 

OG: 

A. Norwell, Giants

R. Jensen, Buccaneers

J. Kline, Falcons

J. Sitton, Texans

S. Fusco, Titans

J. Pugh, Jaguars

E. Smith, Packers

J. Evans, Ravens

S. Long, Redskins

 

C: 

M. Paradis, Broncos

J. Sullivan, Rams

W. Richburg, Bills

M. Person, 49ers

Z. Fulton, Redskins

B. Jones, Giants

R. Bodine, Bengals

T. Barnes, 49ers

 

DE: 

D. Lawrence, Cowboys

D. Jordan, Seahawks

J. Galette, Redskins

S. Barrett, Broncos

Z. Ansah, Lions

W. Hayes, Raiders

T. Carradine, 49ers

P. McPhee, Titans

K. Martin, Cardinals

K. Ealy, Jets

J. Peppers, Panthers

M. Longacre, Rams

A. Okafor, Saints

A. Clayborn, Falcons

B. Mingo, Colts

B. Mayowa, Cowboys

T. Murphy, Redskins

 

DT: 

S. Richardson, Seahawks

M. Unrein, Buccaneers

D. Irving, Cowboys

D. Jones, Jets

B. Urban, Titans

X. Williams, Cardinals

M. Wilkerson, Redskins

D. Poe, Vikings

A. Blackson, Bears

J. Jenkins, Chargers

D. Autry, Raiders

H. Ngata, Panthers

B. Allen, Falcons

J. Bromley, Giants

S. Stephen, Vikings

B. Logan, Chiefs

S. Lotulelei, Cardinals

 

LB: 

D. Davis, Jets

A. Williamson, Jaguars

N. Bowman, Raiders

Z. Brown, Redskins

P. Brown, Patriots

P. Posluszny, Titans

A. Hitchens, Cowboys

N. Bradham, Eagles

K. Toomer, Chargers

T. Whitehead, Lions

T. Davis, Broncos

J. Bynes, Cardinals

D. Johnson, Bears

J. Bostic, Colts

K. Dansby, Rams

 

CB: 

E. Gaines, Jets

P. Robinson, Cardinals

N. Robey-Coleman, Packers

R. Melvin, Browns

K. Fuller, Bears

T. Carrie, Raiders

B. Callahan, Bears

T. Newman, Vikings

B. Grimes, Colts

R. Cockrell, Titans

T. Williams, Cardinals

P. Amukamara, Texans

M. Butler, Jets

J. Coleman, Seahawks

Q. Dunbar, Redskins

B. Breeland, Buccaneers

A. Colvin, Browns

T. Johnson, Packers

J. Joseph, Lions

V. Davis, Bills

 

S: 

L. Joyner, Rams

T. Branch, Cardinals

T. Boston, Chargers

K. Vacarro, Texans

E. Reid, Patriots

R. Allen, Falcons

S. Terrell, Chiefs

C. Davis, Rams

B. McDougald, Seahawks

M. Thomas, Dolphins

E. Pleasant, Texans

M. Burnett, Buccaneers

M. Gilchrist, Steelers

R. Nelson, Raiders

T. Ward, Packers

C. Graham, Eagles

K. McGill II, Raiders

T. Brooks, Jets

 

101. MIA

102. NYG

103. HOU

104. IND

105. CHI

106. DEN

107. NYJ

108. PHI*

109. DEN

110. OAK

111. LAR

112. CIN

113. WAS

114. GB

115. CHI

116. DAL

117. DET

118. BAL

119. LAC

120. SEA

121. NYG*

122. KC

123. ARI*

124. KC

125. TEN

126. ATL

127. NO

128. SF

129. JAX

130. MIA

131. PHI

132. PHI

133. GB

134. ARI

135. NYG

136. NE

137. DAL

Edited by DoleINGout

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, DoleINGout said:

Nigel Bradham - CLE, 4yr/$24,000,000

Sheldon Richardson - CLE, 4yr/$48,000,000

We have zero use for these two guys. We have 3 very good starters that are all young at linebacker. We need some depth, but certainly not a starter.

We have one of the deepest interior DL groups in the NFL. Not many strengths on this team, but you found two of ours and overkilled them for some reason.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, BleedTheClock said:

We have zero use for these two guys. We have 3 very good starters that are all young at linebacker. We need some depth, but certainly not a starter.

We have one of the deepest interior DL groups in the NFL. Not many strengths on this team, but you found two of ours and overkilled them for some reason.

Okay, but how realistic is the rest? I figure with that much cap space Cleveland has, they can spend afford to add several high caliber players and push for post season right away. Which players would Cleveland realistically target with the money I allocated to Richardson and Bradham?

 

As far as the depth, can't have too much on the defensive line IMO if you plan to contend. Linebackers do seem solid, but could be improved. If I could change one thing about this from your advice it would be the signing of Bradham. He may go back to Philly in all liklihood. Thanks for taking the time to respond, jist wish you'd have commented on the rest of the Browns moves.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I could get behind signing Keenam, but I'm more in the Bridgewater camp for the Vikings. 

As for the draft, I see no reason for taking a RB early with Cook in the line up. Id prefer going OG (or DT if we don't get the likes of Richardson in FA)...maybe one of the top QB's of one falls.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No. Why would Pittsburgh let their star RB go to their arch rival(and 4/44M isn’t even close) and draft a replacement with their 1st pick, and not even use the money saved to upgrade the defense? Bell isn’t going anywhere, and they need Defense. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Whoops, Allen Robinson is supposed to be staying in Jacksonville.

 

I could see, in light of the first response to this thread, Richardson having a better home in Minnesota. I would amend that in a future prediction thread.

 

As for LeVeon Bell, if he leaves like I predicted, then I think Pittsburgh would take Guice at the end of the first. That’s a huge if though and a wild prediction. So, perhaps more realistically right now we will see Bell get a monster seven year contract or longer and remain in Pittsburgh where he will continue to not win behind the “rivalry” with the Patriots. If they went defense regardless of Bell staying or going, then there are still a few edge rushers available at 29 that are projected first round talents.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i think Rudolph is a fine jags pick. also think the Arob signing is good for the jags as well.

i would pass on adding Bradford for the jags(it would be redundant to have Bortles + Bradford + Rudolph). i would rather have Bortles then sign bradford(it would likely help us get a comp pick for Lee and Colvin.  i would use the money from Bradford and go after a TE.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, LinderFournette said:

i think Rudolph is a fine jags pick. also think the Arob signing is good for the jags as well.

i would pass on adding Bradford for the jags(it would be redundant to have Bortles + Bradford + Rudolph). i would rather have Bortles then sign bradford(it would likely help us get a comp pick for Lee and Colvin.  i would use the money from Bradford and go after a TE.

If they can decline Bortles option at this point which I think they can, or just outright release him... but with Bradford signing a one year and being injury prone perhaps, Bortles could hypothetically become a nice one year backup with a contending team. I see really point though about redundancy and appreciate the feedback.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DoleINGout said:

If they can decline Bortles option at this point which I think they can, or just outright release him... but with Bradford signing a one year and being injury prone perhaps, Bortles could hypothetically become a nice one year backup with a contending team. I see really point though about redundancy and appreciate the feedback.

the only way the Jags can save money by cutting bortles is if Bortles can pass his Physical. his salary for next year is guaranteed for injury only.  i see more value keeping Bortles  who can stay healthy and showed some signficant improvement over signing an aging Injury-prone QB. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Hagar said:

I could get behind signing Keenam, but I'm more in the Bridgewater camp for the Vikings. 

As for the draft, I see no reason for taking a RB early with Cook in the line up. Id prefer going OG (or DT if we don't get the likes of Richardson in FA)...maybe one of the top QB's of one falls.

Cook is coming off a torn ACL you have to assume the Vikings desperately want to capitalize on their window right now. McKinnon is a free agent, Murray is a short term role player and adding the speed of Michel takes some pressure off of everyone else on offense by adding an integral new component.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lol at that deal for Avery Williamson.... You’re kidding right?

Edit: Also just saw the Kline deal... wtf

Edited by ttitansfan4life

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Lol at that deal for Avery Williamson.... You’re kidding right?

Edit: Also just saw the Kline deal... wtf

I ised sportrac as a reference for the numbers. Instead of focusing on that, the teams the guys are on is what matters more but instead you chose to react like this. Thanks, I guess.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Lol at that deal for Avery Williamson.... You’re kidding right?

Edit: Also just saw the Kline deal... wtf

http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/tennessee-titans/avery-williamson-14562/market-value/

 

http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/tennessee-titans/josh-kline-12892/market-value/

 

I'll reiterate what I posted earlier to you. If you can, look past the number and focus on where I have the players signing then you might get something more out of what I posted. That, I would think, is more imperative for a discussion. Predicting where someone goes in free agency or the draft is the purpose of creating mock draft I thought. As opposed to what you've contributed here. Instead of putting your effort into scoffing at a couple made up contracts, try to actually come up with some other insightful remarks first. Otherwise, your contribution is just a waste. Thanks anyways.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, LinderFournette said:

the only way the Jags can save money by cutting bortles is if Bortles can pass his Physical. his salary for next year is guaranteed for injury only.  i see more value keeping Bortles  who can stay healthy and showed some signficant improvement over signing an aging Injury-prone QB. 

I look at it like they'd rather know they have a good veteran quarterback to lean on if need be than to only have a rookie and Bortles with a new tight end to throw at. They can't draft one of those talented vet QB's, but they could always find a difference maker at tight end in the early rounds.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, DoleINGout said:

Okay, but how realistic is the rest? I figure with that much cap space Cleveland has, they can spend afford to add several high caliber players and push for post season right away. Which players would Cleveland realistically target with the money I allocated to Richardson and Bradham?

 

As far as the depth, can't have too much on the defensive line IMO if you plan to contend. Linebackers do seem solid, but could be improved. If I could change one thing about this from your advice it would be the signing of Bradham. He may go back to Philly in all liklihood. Thanks for taking the time to respond, jist wish you'd have commented on the rest of the Browns moves.

I love the signings of Cousins and Trumaine Johnson. I agree with @BleedTheClock that LB and DT are fairly deep positions on the Browns as is. As far as other players/positions to target, free safeties such as Lamarcus Joyner and Tre Boston are popular recommendations in the Browns forum. Also, at least one WR is a big need. Maybe sign one and draft one, one with size and the other as a deep threat with speed/good hands. Signing a mid-level TE to be TE2 to David Njoku, though I don't see a huge signing there. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×