Rashaad Penny anyone?.............

Deekster37

inb4 stiff, no long speed, no power, no shake, one speed, late round player.

In all seriousness I like him though. I think he's faster than given credit, and saying he has no power is overblown. No one ever seems to mention the 8 kickoff/punt return TD's he has to his name and that he'll contribute immediately on special teams.

I'm super high on him.  He's my #2 RB (behind the great Saquon Barkley).  My pro comp for him is Curtis Martin.  Not saying he'll make the Hall of Fame.  But he has similar running style, build, and top end speed.  He should be a 1st round pick (but he won't).

He's 5'11" 225, good patience, toughness with quick and nifty feet for his size with some speed. He's a little rigid. I wish he was a little more loose and cut a little lower so he can drop his weight and not run so high. My biggest concern is durability due to his body type and athletic limitations. There have been insinuations that he's a slow learner and may struggle to quickly catch on in the NFL. I'll probably have a grade that puts him in the fourth round. Lower than most. 

3 hours ago, CalhounLambeau said:

I'll probably have a grade that puts him in the fourth round. Lower than most.

I see most of his projections being from the 3-5 so I don't think you're all that much lower than a lot of people. Seems right.

15 minutes ago, DontTazeMeBro said:

you’re a monster.

I never said the guy was a monster. Just "pretty easy tackle" isn't a way I'd describe him.

And gif 3 he bounces off two defenders and keeps going before heading out of bounds. But based on your top 5 prospect list I didn't think we'd agree on much.

Archived