Pro Days Schedule from the GBN!!!

Iamcanadian

27 minutes ago, Iamcanadian said:

Interesting to see the discrepancy in numbers. Pauline is reporting this workout for Oliver:

"Cornerback Isaiah Oliver sat on his 40 time from the combine but participated in the rest of the testing, touching 35.5 inches in the vertical jump, 10-foot-6 in the broad jump, 3.94 in the short shuttle and 6.85 in the three-cone. Several people informed me he looked terrific in position drills."

http://draftanalyst.com/pro-day-march-7-alabama-colorado-colorado-state

Colorado:  Philip Lindsay 5-7 184, 4.39 40, 35.5 vert, 10-4 broad, looked solid in drills.  I like him as a late round/udfa change of pace back.

Wr Shay Fields 5105 187 4.43 40, 35.5 vert, 10-3 broad.  Didn't have a good senior season but still a late/udfa deep threat.

Marshall:  Litton supposedly threw well.

TE/HB/FB Ryan Yuracek 6007 240, caught ball well, 4.74 40.

Colorado:  Gallup supposedly bettered his 40 at 4.46, 10-8 broad

Nick Stevens threw very well, may get some late round interest.

1 hour ago, Groink said:

Colorado:  Philip Lindsay 5-7 184, 4.39 40, 35.5 vert, 10-4 broad, looked solid in drills.  I like him as a late round/udfa change of pace back.

Wr Shay Fields 5105 187 4.43 40, 35.5 vert, 10-3 broad.  Didn't have a good senior season but still a late/udfa deep threat.

Marshall:  Litton supposedly threw well.

TE/HB/FB Ryan Yuracek 6007 240, caught ball well, 4.74 40.

Colorado:  Gallup supposedly bettered his 40 at 4.46, 10-8 broad

Nick Stevens threw very well, may get some late round interest.

I love Phillip Lindsay as a 3rd down back. He's already a pro caliber pass protector.

You have to be real careful with pro day 40's. Every track is different and you can be sure that scouts and GM's have every college track ranked as to speed. 

Usually, when you see a lot of guys run in the 4.4.3's and 4's, it signals a very fast track and you may have to add as much as 1/10 of a second to their time, so a 4.39 suddenly becomes a 4.49 40. Just be careful when studying 40 times.

4 hours ago, smokeybandit said:

Well the 40 times are only as good as the timer, too.  There's always a huge discrepancy from stopwatch to stopwatch

Each team has a guy who times the 40 with their watch and they believe 100% in the results, they do not rely on some local timer!!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived