Free Agency Tracker

VigilantZombie

31 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

I agree with that.  If it's a 'potential' or even project CB, I could live with that.  Sensabaugh is trash.

Which is why they likely find a late round CB that replaces Sensabaugh (or at least competes with). The point remains that we shouldn't be looking at CBs at all in FA (and hence no Cockrell).

The guy I want is someone that didn’t give me a chance to see what he could do in the NFL and that guy is Senquez Golson.  I think the Steelers should give him a call to see if he’s healthy again and then offer him a tryout.  Then again can’t we claim him off waivers due to him not playing any games?

3 hours ago, wwhickok said:

Senquez Golson doesn't interest me. I'm fine with Cockrell not being worth it but Sensabaugh is sure as hell not a good enough reason to avoid kicking the tires on a cb in fa.

While I agree, any signing we make to replace Sensabaugh could very well be a lateral move.  They arent going to invest big resources in replacing a 5th or 6th string CB with all the needs we have.

Just now, FourThreeMafia said:

While I agree, any signing we make to replace Sensabaugh could very well be a lateral move.  They arent going to invest big resources in replacing a 5th or 6th string CB with all the needs we have.

I agree but I wasn't suggesting investing big resources.

3 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

I agree but I wasn't suggesting investing big resources.

I know, I'm just saying that it would take more than a late round pick or bargain bin free agent to replace Sensabaugh with a clearly better player.

2 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

For all those thinking we couldn't afford Mathieu... 1 year, $7M that's what he signed for 

If I recall correctly, we only currently have about 7 million to spend. Even if we free up more money, we probably aren't going to spend more than a few million on a given player.

Archived