Jets trade up to 3

BJets512

Yeah Chris is most likely going to do this with all the QB’s, on a side note Ian Rappaport said on NFL Network that there’s a lot of support of Baker is our building. Irk what to make of it would be lit if it’s true but I’d prefer Rosen.

1 hour ago, Dr.O said:

Yeah Chris is most likely going to do this with all the QB’s, on a side note Ian Rappaport said on NFL Network that there’s a lot of support of Baker is our building. Irk what to make of it would be lit if it’s true but I’d prefer Rosen.

I don't doubt there's interest, but I'm starting to feel like we're going to hear "the Jets love (INSERT TOP 4 QB)" from now until the draft. The only QB that I think the Jets have concluded will not be available is Sam Darnold. For all we know Baker/Rosen can go #2, which would really pose an interesting situation. Either way, when the dust settles I do believe the pick will be either Baker Mayfield or Josh Rosen. 

Just now, jetfan8178 said:

i like that we are sitting at 3, because if its QB's 1st and second youre going to have alot of teams calling us to try and jump the browns for Barley/nelson/chubb

Who knows what kind of offers get thrown our way.

...We aren’t trading down

2 minutes ago, rampantjet said:

Yes, but I'm not holding my breath.

That would be crazy if it happened.  Jets spent $$$ and hundreds of hours investigating top 4 qbs and then abandoned it.  Media and fans will eat MM alive. No question. lol.

2 minutes ago, barnaby8787 said:
@Marcus_Mosher
FollowFollow @Marcus_Mosher
More

Just now on NFL Network, @MoveTheSticks said that "people that know people inside the Browns" fully expect Josh Allen to be the pick at No.1.

This could get very weird on draft day.  I can't imagine Darnold falling to 3 but it seems like an outside shot.  I haven't thought of him in so long that i have no idea what i think of him in comparison to the other guys.

Just now, rampantjet said:

This could get very weird on draft day.  I can't imagine Darnold falling to 3 but it seems like an outside shot.  I haven't thought of him in so long that i have no idea what i think of him in comparison to the other guys.

I feel like it's going to be:

Browns-Allen

Giants-Darnold

Jets-Mayfield

Bills (trade up to Cleveland)-Rosen

31 minutes ago, barnaby8787 said:

Ian Rap made a good point as well.  He said the thought of a team trading up to 3 for more than one QB isn't that likely.  More than likely, the Jets like Mayfield and felt confident that he'd be there at 3.

I think that’s a viewpoint if just people who want mayfield quite honestly. Bc for me as someone who doesn’t want him necessarily... I see us trading up to 3 as a sign that we don’t want him really. My viewpoint is why would have have given up 3 very quality picks for a guy that very well could have been there at 6 or that we maybe only had to trade up to 4 or 5 to get. I think we traded up to 3 for one of Allen, Rosen or Darnold. Knowing 1 would 100% be there. Mayfield has/had the best chance of falling to ya at 6 this whole process.

Archived