Jets trade up to 3

BJets512

Cimini says he wouldn't rule out the Jets moving up one spot for Darnold if he were still on the board at 2. I think the same, but the Giants would have to ask for less than San Fran did last year. I can see the Jets sending one 3 or two 4s, but definitely not two 3's and a 4... they have more QB options than teams did last year, meaning they should be fine with sitting at 3 and letting the Giants dictate who they'll take. 

28 minutes ago, K-Ro 25 said:

my same source from Hack and Cousins is telling me we want Darnold and Allen might go 1.  Let me say that I'd take this with a grain of salt and I don't believe it.

Why wouldn't you believe your source?

This is my nightmare

2 minutes ago, Bianconero said:

I still can't believe that we came out of the 2013 draft with the players that we did

2014 was worse bud.  I was screaming for Cooks round 1, Landry round 2, Moncrief round 3.  I was reward with Pryor, Amaro, and Dex.

5 minutes ago, barnaby8787 said:

2014 was worse bud.  I was screaming for Cooks round 1, Landry round 2, Moncrief round 3.  I was reward with Pryor, Amaro, and Dex.

When we took Jace Amaro over A-Rob

At that moment I knew what we had in store

2 hours ago, Bianconero said:

When we took Jace Amaro over A-Rob

At that moment I knew what we had in store

As a Texas Tech alum I even hated drafting Amaro over AR15. I was also screaming for Cooks over Pryor. Also wanted Bryant.

Archived