Cordarrelle Patterson Traded to Pats

BackinBlack

2 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

"Playmaker" is a bit of a stretch. Antonio Brown is a playmaker. OBJ is a playmaker. 

Patterson had 2 TDs last year. Hardly a playmaker. He's good for a splash run when he has a straight path. Great ST player, but not a playmaker in an offense. 

Well I said better than Roberts. Perhaps better "big play" maker or "splash." Patterson is by no means a true game in and game out playmaker like those guys. Special Teams, rushing and YAC.

Surprised we didn't try to get more for him or even send him to the nfc. Hopefully my mock double trade down dream happens. 

Draft

Cle: Sam Darnold, QB, USC

NYG: Saquon Barkley, RB, Penn State

Ind: Bradley Chubb, DE, North Carolina State

Cle: Traded to NYJ: Josh Rosen, QB, UCLA

Den: Baker Mayfield, QB, Oklahoma

Cle: Minkah Fitzpatrick, CB, Alabama

TB: Denzel Ward, CB, Ohio State

Chi: Tremaine Edmunds, LB, Virginia Tech

SF: Quenton Nelson, OG, Notre Dame

Round 1, Pick 10 : Traded to Arizona for pick 15, pick 79 and pick 152: Josh Allen, QB, Wyoming

Mia: Roquan Smith, LB, Georgia

Cin: Derwin James, SS, FSU

Was: Calvin Ridley, WR, Alabama

GB: Jaire Alexander, CB, Louisville

Round 1, Pick 15 (1050pt) : + RND 6 Picks 185 (17 pt) & 210  to NE for Pick 31 (600pt) + Pick 43 (470pt) : Mike McG, OT, Notre Dame (nate's replacement)

1 hour ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Surprised we didn't try to get more for him or even send him to the nfc.

lol..... he's got little value outside a ST player. Send him to the NFC? He's not a star player worth that respect...c'mon now!

If you're worried about Cordarrelle Patterson ruining your team in the playoffs, they never should have been their to start with lol

1 hour ago, big_palooka said:

lol..... he's got little value outside a ST player. Send him to the NFC? He's not a star player worth that respect...c'mon now!

If you're worried about Cordarrelle Patterson ruining your team in the playoffs, they never should have been their to start with lol

You honestly think if he was on ne during the super bowl he wouldn't have made a difference on the outcome esp after cooks got knocked out the game?

29 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

You honestly think if he was on ne during the super bowl he wouldn't have made a difference on the outcome esp after cooks got knocked out the game?

On offense? No, I don't. He's a gadget player. He wouldn't have offered anything in routes. He's straight line fast, that's it. He offers nothing else. Can't run routes, inconsistent hands. 

41 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

On offense? No, I don't. He's a gadget player. He wouldn't have offered anything in routes. He's straight line fast, that's it. He offers nothing else. Can't run routes, inconsistent hands. 

Meh qbs like Brady and brees make no name wrs into stars and even with a limited route tree I think he makes a difference. ATD aka agree to disagree.

Archived