Random Raider Stuff

RaidersAreOne

2 hours ago, CaliforniaKid7 said:

Comes down to special teams, have to wonder how safe Roberts should feel?

There were rumors we were trying to unload him for a late pick during the draft, so the writing is on the wall. Doubt he makes the team.  He should feel lucky that he got somewhat paid before his scholarship ran out.

3 hours ago, BABYLON 5 said:

I been a part of this forum since 08 and never started one but ok I was just thinking he was apart of the draft and why he didn't have one  ,but thanks I will keep that in mind in the future

Nothing to be scared of. Just a button.

2 hours ago, SilverNBlackFan said:

There were rumors we were trying to unload him for a late pick during the draft, so the writing is on the wall. Doubt he makes the team.  He should feel lucky that he got somewhat paid before his scholarship ran out.

They were trying to trade him because almost his whole salary this year (4.2 of 4.4 mil)would turn to dead money so it would be a tough poison pill to swallow. I don't think that writing is in permanent pen. Dry erase more like.

• 3 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, Rich7sena said:

Trading for Hackenberg seems weird and unnecessary. 

Camp arm. Sounds like he needs to be on the roster 3 games for the Jets to get a draft pick. So basically signing another Conner Cook. Big guy, arm talent no accuracy. 

Archived