Random Raider Stuff

RaidersAreOne

what sucks is we are doing what bad teams do to their Youngs qbs.. always change the playbook... Carr has had to learn a lot of new systems every year in the league

• 2014- Greg Olsen
  • 2015-  Bill Musgrave
  • 2016- Bill Musgrave
  • 2017- Todd Dowling
  • 2018- Greg Olsen

Olsen is back but Gruden is adding a lot of new concepts.... a lot of change for Carr over the year

and people are mad he didn't throw 4-5 Tds in his first game with Gruden...against an elite defense, new system, and new supporting cast

Raiders defensive coordinator Paul Guenther, when asked what he saw on film from free safety Reggie Nelson: “Nothing. I mean, I've seen what I've seen all along. You guys like to beat up Reggie a lot around here, I see. I think that he understands what's going on. He understands what we're looking for in the big picture. I don't think Reggie stuck out (more than) any other guy on Monday night. He's going to continue to progress and like I said, utilize everybody back there.”  

man why can't we bench Nelson , and let's see Joseph crash or shine.... 

On 9/13/2018 at 4:08 PM, Humble_Beast said:

what sucks is we are doing what bad teams do to their Youngs qbs.. always change the playbook... Carr has had to learn a lot of new systems every year in the league

• 2014- Greg Olsen
  • 2015-  Bill Musgrave
  • 2016- Bill Musgrave
  • 2017- Todd Dowling
  • 2018- Greg Olsen

Olsen is back but Gruden is adding a lot of new concepts.... a lot of change for Carr over the year

and people are mad he didn't throw 4-5 Tds in his first game with Gruden...against an elite defense, new system, and new supporting cast

Naw I’m just mad he threw 3 ints I expect better than that. 2:1 td:int ratio is what I expect. Lofty expectations maybe but production has to match the salary imo

I honestly think the unnecessary throw aways and checkdowns bother me more than the picks. If Trent cole doesn’t break carr’s leg, does he turn into what he is now? Crazy how one play can impact a whole franchise. He clearly isn’t the same player he was two years ago. I miss that guy.

On 9/14/2018 at 6:09 PM, NJ Raider said:

I honestly think the unnecessary throw aways and checkdowns bother me more than the picks. If Trent cole doesn’t break carr’s leg, does he turn into what he is now? Crazy how one play can impact a whole franchise. He clearly isn’t the same player he was two years ago. I miss that guy.

me too

2 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

Mack and the Bears defense looks dominant...

Mack is special, and if Carr goes back to MVP type of QB, this team was closer to 12-4 over last year...just wanted better coaching and more talent on defense, not trade a once in a generation player

Let's see how many games a 25 million dollar LB wins for the Bears over the next 3 years.  That will determine if the trade was a success for Chicago or not.  Individual players mean nothing unless they translate into wins.  Don't tell anyone but the Bears have Trashisnki as a QB.  He will be holding a clipboard in 3 years.  

8 minutes ago, Nodisrespect said:

Jano hitting 56 yarders and we lose over missed xps, all while Mack is being Mack this is brutal.

Mack may be Mack but wins and losses matter.  Like I said in the post above let's see how many wins the 25 million dollar Mack translates into.  Don't buy the media hype, Mack is great but for the millionth time you do not pay a DE/LB 25 million when you have a QB making 20 plus.  This is a QB driven league and not a elite LB driven league.  You buy the media garbage they vomit at you it sucks you in but the Raiders made the right move and trust me the Raiders are not a Mack away from a Super Bowl birth.  

4 minutes ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

Mack may be Mack but wins and losses matter.  Like I said in the post above let's see how many wins the 25 million dollar Mack translates into.  Don't buy the media hype, Mack is great but for the millionth time you do not pay a DE/LB 25 million when you have a QB making 20 plus.  This is a QB driven league and not a elite LB driven league.  You buy the media garbage they vomit at you it sucks you in but the Raiders made the right move and trust me the Raiders are not a Mack away from a Super Bowl birth.  

Come on man, teams win games not QB's or Pass rushers, but Mack if used correctly is a catalyst on par with non top 10 QBs. And by the way QBs don't make 25 mil anymore, they make 30-35 mil, the numbers don't go down they just go up get over the sticker shock look at the percentages.

Come on man, don't be naive.  QB's touch the ball on every offensive play, therefor they impact every aspect of a teams O.  Team live and die by Qb play, not LB play.  If you do not realize that I do not know what to tell you.  Like I said we will see how many wins Mack translates into and that will determine if the play to trade for him and pay him 25 a year was the right move.  It's all about winning and QB play and the reason I'm confidant the Bears will be at Best average with Mack is because their most important player on the team is garbage aka Trashinski...

Archived