Imagine if the Bills traded for Tom Brady?

DoleINGout

On 3/21/2018 at 2:18 PM, DoleINGout said:

I'm not advocating for this to happen, it's more just a random off-season thought that crossed my mind. We're still over a month away from the draft.

On 3/21/2018 at 2:23 PM, DoleINGout said:

23 hours ago, DoleINGout said:

Son't you think if Brady felt slighted he'd want to play against the Patriots? What better team to do that than the Bills? The Patriots have had their number for almost two decades. Plus, there is a lot of chatter about Rob Gronkowski being unhappy. Given that Gronk was raised in Buffalo, all Brady would have to do it wait maybe a year until his tight end is traded or released.

Last two kind of seem like advocating for it... ¬¬

15 hours ago, AlNFL19 said:

Last two kind of seem like advocating for it... ¬¬

I guess it comes down to revenge or more rings and legacy.   It could go either way for sure but I would lean on the legacy part and another ring with another team would do that.

- Bills fans would construct the usual low-ball fantasy trade whereby their team would acquire Brady for their #22 first-round draft pick; Nathan Peterman; and a Genuine Sweat-Stained Cordy Glenn Game-Worn Jersey.

-While in Reality Land, the Bills would agree to send their non-refundable next 19 first-round picks for Brady and, in New England's generous offer to sweeten the pot, former Buffalo resident, Rob Gronkowski.

- The Bills would bring in a number of favorite Tom Brady coaches to ease his transition, and, of course, fire their predecessors on the Bills.

- Three days before the season opener, Brady and the Gronk, having previously passed a physical administered by the Buffalo medical staff, would discover career-threatening lingering injuries, and decide to retire. Both of them.

-Secretly, each would have received a better "counter-offer" from the Patriots; they would unretire and return to the maddened joy of all New England.

-A fine-print clause, which had escaped the notice of the Buffalo Bill braintrust, would be uncovered in the trade agreement, allowing the Patriots to keep all 19 of the first-round picks, and re-sign Brady and Gronkowski, initialed B.B.

-The jilted and grieving Bills would then trade a seventh-round pick for Brock Osweiler, claiming he had actually been "the guy they wanted all along".

-Video of Bill Belichick, doing what passes in his dour personality for laughing, his face contorted into a weird grimace, goes viral.

Image result for GIF of Bill Belichick laughing 

Archived